Chp.14

-Hekapoo POV-

After we had our little talk....We finished eating breakfast which I didn't know (YN) Can even cook...he made scramble eggs, bacon, and some delicious pancakes. and made orange juice with the oranges he got from outside from my house...they were also good as well...

Hekapoo: Mmmm that was delicious.

(YN): glad you like my cooking.

Hekapoo: Like it? I Love it! I never knew you can cook, I should make you cook for lunch and dinner. Hehe, just messing with you I-

(YN): Glad to.

Hekapoo: R-Really? You know I was just kidding-

(YN): Its okay, I Don't mind. I just my friend to be happy for everything I do for you.

I then blush as I look away, smiling.

Hekapoo: O-Oh, why...that's nice of you...Thank you.

(YN): No problem. Here, I'll go wash your plate.

He then grabs his and my plate as he heads over to the kitchen as he started washing them....Wow. I never knew he can be this nice. But then again...I've never seen him smile. He just has this...serious look on his face...sure he was kind and nice towards me but never smiles...huh...you know, I should at least help him wash the plates and the cups as well since he did me a favor of making us some breakfast...Besides this is my house after all hehe, anyways I got up as I walked over to him as he started washing a dish as I then said...

Hekapoo: Need help?

(YN): Its okay. I-

Hekapoo: Here, I'll clean these as you clean the others. Just helping you. Besides, it's my duty to clean my dishes as well.

(YN): Hehe. Very well then.

We both started washing the dishes as we were about to clean them, suddenly we both reached to the sponge as our hands touch. We notices as we both look at our hands being touch then to our faces as we both started as I blush

(YN): Oh, i Didn't see your

Hekapoo : Its fine! I-I'll go get another s-sponge!

I then speed walk to the cabinet as I grabbed another sponge and accidentally dropped it near (YN).

(YN)/Hekapoo: I got it.

We both got on our knees as we both was going to grab the sponge until our hands touched....again! We both look to each other again until this time....his face was almost close to mines...I blush really hard as I fell back still blushing.

(YN): Hekapoo, are you-

Hekapoo: Im fine! I'll be back!

I then ran quickly as I passed him, dashing upstairs as I then ran to my room. I then lean against the door as I covered my face and blushing still...

Hekapoo: Dammit it!! What the hell is wrong with me!?! Why was I acting so weird towards (YN)! Every time I have to act so weird with him!

Suddenly, there was  a knock on my door as I heard...

(YN): Hekapoo? Are you okay?

....shit. Now he's already wondering why I'm acting like this, i don't know what to tell him...

(YN): Hekapoo?

Hekapoo: Coming.

I open the door as I looked straight at him...

(YN): You Okay?? You've been acting...strange.

Hekapoo: S-Sorry. It's just...I'm never like this before...I've never act like this I swear! I'm really sorry.

(YN): hehe...it's okay. Really.

Hekapoo: O-Okay...so uh...like I said yesterday, do you wanna go to the bar I was telling you later on??

(YN): Sure. We can get some drinks and have fun.

Hekapoo: Trust me, it's fun. But we should go later, in the afternoon it's better.

(YN): Sounds great. I don't mind. We can wait.

Hekapoo: Cool.

(YN): But, what about your Queen?

Hekapoo: Queen Moon? Don't worry, she doesn't need help until she says so, she only calls us if there's something happening.

(YN): Oh. Okay then. Sounds like we're gonna have so much fun at the bar.

Hekapoo: Trust me, you'll love it.