Chp.16

*Note: This is the song that (YN) will be singing and playing in this chapter. So follow the lyrics to the song he singing*

-PLAY THEME-

The 2 guitarist, drummer started playing their cue as for (YN) as well. So far he playing that guitar really good. But I wonder how good he can sing, Oh gosh. I hope he doesn't mess this up. the monsters were digging the song as they were all shaking their heads and hopping as I did as well...He then started singing..

*This is where he starts singing*

*First Lyrics*

(YN): Come now or never, We're here all waiting, Come with everything you have but don't be mistaken, we are the fight don't care who is right we only know who's left behind and who will be taken..One day you're gonna lie there dead in your grave they're gonna day that your never did enough you'll never play in the big leagues never compare to me you'll never be warrior. You're gonna fall to your knees and the more that you bleed you get weak and it's all over, you could never compete you will never compare to me you'll never be a warrior!!..Try to tear us down, we'll rise back up, we're higher now. Your will, your weapons not enough, we stand as one, prepare to fall, Yeah you can try but you can't.break.through.this.WAALLL!!!!

Wow! I never knew he can play and sing at the same time. All of the monsters are cheering for him and the performers. I never knew (YN) can be a good singer and good on playing the guitar....somehow, his singing sounds...awesome...talented~I started seeing him playing that metal guitar as he was doing so good with it as he went back singing...

*Second Lyrics*

(YN): Come as your are come, ready or not your promise of a victory is turning to ashes, All those who follow will leave you tomorrow, running from the battle as they're burning and crashing.. One day you're gonna lie there dead in your grave They're gonna say that you never did enough, You'll never play in the big leagues Never compare to me You'll never be a warrior, You're gonna fall to your knees And the more that you bleed, You get weak and it's all over, You could never compete, You will never compare to me You'll never be a warrior!!.. Try to tear us down We'll rise back up We're higher now Your will, your weapons not enough We stand as one prepare to fall Yeah you can try But you can't break through this wall Tear us down, We'll rise back up, We're higher now Your will your weapons not enough, We stand as one prepare to fall Yeah you can try But you can't.break.through.this.WALL!!! You can't break through this wall!You can't break through this You can't break through this You can't break through this wall You will never be a warrior!!!You can tear us down We'll rise back up We're higher now Your will, your weapons not enough We stand as one Prepare to fall Yeah you can try But you can't break through this wall Try to tear us down We'll rise back up Were higher now Your, will your weapons not enough We stand as one Prepare to fall Yeah you can try But you can't break through this!

-THEME ENDED-

As they finished, all of the monsters cheered for them, especially (YN) as I did as well, I cheered for (YN) as I whistle at him.

-(YN) POV-

Wow...that...felt...AWESOME!!! I never knew I ca be so good performing on the stage for the first time...man...this feels...great. I then said thank you to all of them as I notice Hekapoo clapping and cheering for me as well. I then said thank you to all of them as me, the two guitarist and the drummer went to the bar tender as the drummer said...

Drummer: Wow!!! That was so awesome of you!!! I never knew you can sing and play the guitar so good!!!

(YN): Well...like they say...practice makes perfect.

Guitarist #1: You got skills my dude.

Guitarist #2: Really good skills.

(YN): Yeah well-

???: Hey.

Suddenly, there was this monster who approached to us as the drummer and the guitarist said...

Drummer/Guitarist #1 and2: Hey!

I then realized it was their lead singer...

Drummer: Yo! Where where you man!?! We almost got screwed cause of you

Singer: I know I'm sorry...won't happen again...for the 7th time...but I wanna have a word with him.

(YN): Me?

Singer: Yeah...I gotta say you got some quite skills and some singing there kid...

(YN): Hehe thanks...look sorry if I had to take your place for a while...your friends-

Singer: It's okay. It's not yours fault. It's mines. Also, Thanks. I appreciate you taking my place for a while for that we should all toast. Bartender.

Bartender: Yes?

Singer: Give me a bottle of Dimesional-Spicy-Tequila please?

Bartender: On it.

The bartender then hands us the tequila and the 5 shots as they all pour their drinks on their shots as we all made a toast.

Sing: Cheers.

(YN): Cheers.

Drummer/Guitarist #1 and 2: Cheers.

They drank their shots as for me...a shot won't help as I then grabbed the bottle of that spicy tequila and started chugging it like nothing. They were surprised as I then finished the whole bottle in under 20 seconds...I then gave out a burp.

(YN): Oh boy...excuse me hehe.

Drummer: ....Bad-Ass.

Singer: Well...I can see you can handle it yourself. Well boys, let's get to work. Thanks again kid.

(YN): Anytime.

As the group left to the stage to get ready. I then realize Hekapoo was sitting next to me since our toast.

(YN): Oh hey Hekapoo.

Hekapoo: Don't you Hey me! ...D-Did you just drank that whole bottle of spicy tequila!?! Non-stop!?!

(YN): Yeah.

Hekapoo: Sooooo...you don't feel...dizzy?? ...funny??

(YN): hmmmm...kinda spicy but no. I feel fine.

Hekapoo: Wow...you are a heavy drinker.

(YN): Hehe.

Hekapoo: Oooookayyy...Anyways, I was gonna tell you that Should we stay here and watch these guys perform???

(YN): Sure.

Hekapoo: Oh and uh...You did great by the way. You got skill...and a nice singing voice *blushes*

(YN): Oh...thank you.

Hekapoo: *Blushes* Your welcome.