Chp.28 Showdown

-PLAY THEME-

Toffee and (YN) stare down to each other as Toffee growls and (YN) smirking...they both powered up as they were surrounded by their own aura...

(YN): Come at me!!

Toffee: Die Mortal!!!

Toffee clench his fists as he dashed towards (YN) as he tries swinging a punch at him but misses as (YN) jumps above him, and punts him straight to his face, sending him crashing to a tree as (YN) dashed towards Toffee and spears him through several trees...after that, (YN) and Toffee arrived in a empty area not far away to the castle...Both Toffee and (YN) dashed towards each other as they started throwing rapid punches to each other, (YN) blocked Toffee's last punch as (YN) arm drags him to the ground, picks him up and suplex him to the ground again...Toffee quickly got up as he spears down (YN) and started dragging him to the ground while flying, (YN) uses both of his legs to kick Toffee in the face as he lets him go, (YN) recovered himself quickly as he rushes towards Toffee and gives him a knee strike to the gut, then a uppercut, after that he grabs his tail and starts swinging him around and then throw him to the air as he blasts a energy beam towards him...

(YN): Eat this!!!

The blast was going straight to Toffee as Toffee realizes it, he blocks it with full force and brings it back to (YN), (YN) then punches his attack to the air as it explodes

Toffee: I'm getting sick and tired!!! Just die already!!!

Toffee swings a ferocious punch, causing a wind wave towards (YN) as (YN) dodges it and suddenly realizes that Toffee charges at him as he spears him again and drags him to the ground again, (YN) recovers as he rushes towards Toffee and Toffee as well as they both again started throwing rapid punches to each other, (YN) uppercuts toffee as Toffee kicks (YN) in the gut and swings a punch to him, but misses as (YN) started rapid kicking Toffee in the face several times, grabs him by the side of his face and sends him flying with him to the ground, slamming his face as well...

(YN): Oh whats the matter?! Your immortality is making you look feel embarrassed the fact you're getting your ass kicked by a mortal!

Toffee: Repent of your arrogance!

Toffee's eyes started to glow red as he caused (YN) to back away as Toffee screamed and stood up quickly, he then vanished as well.. (YN) couldn't know Where Toffee was until Toffee then appeared in front of him and raised his corrupted arm and (YN) his left arm as well as their fists collide each other, causing a massive impact

Toffee: HRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!

(YN): ZEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

After that, Toffee then let's go as he knew strikes (YN) to the gut and uppercuts him as (YN) grabs Toffee from his face and head butts him, but Toffee then grabs (YN) from his leg as he slams him to the ground...Toffee then emitted a sword from his arm as he stabs (YN) through his shoulder...

(YN): AAARGH!!! Dammit!! F-Fuck!!

Toffee: Hehehe, feel the pain (YN)! You see! This is what I'm talking about! A mortal like you can feel the pain! I don't! So suffer!!

(YN): AAAAGH!!! Y-You piece of shit!!! You won't get away with this!!

Toffee: Oh I will! Once I'm done with you completely, this time I will wipe out your pathetic friends! And maybe...I guess I should keep Hekapoo as my bride and make her my-

(YN): SHUUUUT UUUUUPP!!!!!!!!!!

(YN) punches Toffee straight to the face, sending him flying away from him, (YN) got up as he saw the injure wound from his shoulder as the magic started to heal up...

(YN): Im not gonna go through with this again! I'm going to end you!

Toffee: Insolence!!!! Now prepare to suffer more!!!

Toffee raised both of his hands as he started creating a sphere magic power above him as it was getting bigger and bigger...

(YN): NRGH!!! No you Don't!!!

(YN) placed both hands together facing on Toffee as he started charging up an attack...

Toffee: Take this Mortal!!!

Toffee tosses his huge sphere magic power towards (YN) as (YN) angrily blasts his attack towards Toffee's magic sphere as they both started to collide...

Toffee: This is the end! Your never going to defeat a god like me!!! Just give up already!!

(YN): D-Damn it would you just shut up with that crap! Hearing all that from you makes me...more angry!!!

(YN)'s attack then release more power as his attack went through to Toffee's magic power and hits Toffee as Toffee's magic power sphere exploded, causing a huge wind wave...after the impact...Toffee then was at the ground as he wasn't moving...(YN) was standing there catching some air as he said...

(YN): T-Take that...bitch.

-END THEME-