Chp.20

The sun was rising...the light hit two people, two people that had their amazing, lovable moment from last night. Indeed they were happy about it as well...as the light hit (YN) on his eyes, causing him to open them, he then he notices that Hekapoo was on top of him, laying down, sleeping comfortably, he smiles as he pat her head, he slowly lays her to the bed as he then gets up and puts his boxers and pants on. As he did, he then sat back down to the bed as he notices Hekapoo waking up, she yawns, as she rubs her eye and the notices (YN) looking at her as Hekapoo notices...

Hekapoo: Oh...you're awake.

(YN): Yeah.

Hekapoo: ...what? Do I have something??

(YN): Nope. Just the fact how cute you look when you wake up.

Hekapoo: *blushes as she covered her face with a pillow* hmmmmph...

(YN): *chuckles*

(YN) then gets up on his feet as he starts stretching...As he does, Hekapoo then takes a peek from him as she sees him from his back, knowing how muscular, and ripped he is from the backed as well...she blushes even more as she then gets out from the bed and hugs (YN) from behind...

(YN): Hehehe, miss cuddling me?

Hekapoo: Yeah~

(YN): Well, I do too~

(YN) turns around as he notices Hekapoo still naked, blushes a little as they were both hugging...

Hekapoo: Well, look who's the one blushing~

(YN): Not fair...y-your body...caught me off guard~

Hekapoo then press his breasts towards (YN)'s chest as (YN) blushes...

Hekapoo: *giggles*

(YN): Can we kiss?

Hekapoo: Sure~

They both started making out as Hekapoo started to get a a bit freaky as she started grinding on (YN)'s member as (YN) started to feel good..

(YN): Hey now...we already have our moment last night. Why not we take a break.

Hekapoo: Hehe, okay.

They gave each other a pop kiss...

(YN): Why not you change in clothes while I'll go make some coffee, yeah?

Hekapoo: Okay, sounds good.

(YN) gives a kiss to Hekapoo on the forehead as he then exits the room. As he did, Hekapoo then notices (YN)'s black t shirt. She then decided to put it before she even puts her bra and undies...

-(YN) POV-

-10 MINUTES LATER-

I was already done making coffee for me and Hekapoo as I then notice Hekapoo's footsteps coming from the hallway...

(YN): Oh hey. Coffee is ready so-s-so...

I then realize that when I turned around with the two cup of coffees I was holding on, I blush a little as Hekapoo, again, caught me off guard the fact she was wearing my black t shirt with no pants, the shirt was covering half of her body as it reached to her waist, barely can see her undies. She then leaned forward to the wall as she crossed her arms, smiling at me...

Hekapoo: Coffees ready~?

(YN): Uhm...oh yeah right. Here.

He gives the cup of coffee to Hekapoo