Chp.19 Sweet Lemon Love

-PLAY THEME-

-Author POV-

As you play the song that the author has told you to (A bit of breaking the 4th wall) you can see that we are in a room...Hekapoo's room I should say, you can see some clothes laying on the ground, pants, socks, a sweater, and black t shirt...which leads to Hekapoo's bed. And in Hekapoo's bed...you can see (YN) and Hekapoo making out on the bed, hall naked with bra and panties and (YN) half naked as well with boxers only. Hekapoo was on top of (YN)'s laps as they continue making out as you can see a scene of their mouths kissing each other and tongue kissing as well. (YN) then starts kissing Hekapoo's neck as he started to make Hekapoo moan as she started grabbing (YN)'s hair with one hand, and the other she started touching (YN)'s abs, knowing how hard they were as well. They stopped for a moment as Hekapoo started touching his abs with both hands...

Hekapoo: Heh, you really are hard~

(YN): Heh, what Can I say, work out helps me look fit~

Hekapoo: Yeah~

She then reaches to (YN)'s ear as she whispers to him....

Hekapoo: but theres also where it's hard that I felt...for a moment~

Hekapoo then licks his ear as she started lowering her body lower and lower as she then grabs (YN)'s erect member from the outside of his boxers...

Hekapoo: And I can feel that your more...harder~

(YN): Hehe~

Hekapoo: Let me take a look~

Hekapoo then pulled down (YN)'s boxers as she then saw (YN)'s member, as it was stood up as she blushes...she bites her bottom lip as she then gets a hold of it as she slowly starts stroking it up and down...

Hekapoo: W-Woah~ Its big~*giggles* have you ever been this hard before~?

(YN): N-Not really~hehe besides you~

Hekapoo: Good~glad to hear that~Now, let me have a taste of it~

Hekapoo reaches to his member as he then gave it a lick from the tip of it, then slowly started to put (YN)'s member into her mouth as she started sucking it slowly, causing (YN) to moan as he places his hand on Hekapoo's head as Hekapoo continues sucking his member. She also started licking it as well and stroking it as well as she giggles and goes backing sucking it. (YN) started to hold on to the sheets really tight knowing how good he was feeling getting his member sucked. Hekapoo then stopped as he then looks at (YN)...

Hekapoo: You taste good~

(YN): Th-Thanks~hehe~

Hekapoo: But~I want your lips again~

(YN): O-Okay~

Their lips reach to each other as they go back making out as (YN) was na steady completely naked, Hekapoo was still with her bra and undies....but not anymore. Hekapoo lays down as (YN) was on top of her, still making out as (YN) started kissing her from her lips, to her neck, as he goes to her boobs. Hekapoo started to take off her bra as she shows her breasts to him, making (YN) blush a little..

Hekapoo: D-Do you like them~

(YN): Their...beautiful~

Hekapoo: *giggles* oh stop it~

(YN): I'm serious~but not as beautiful as you~

Hekapoo: Thank you~Well, you can do whatever you want with them~

(YN): *giggles* don't mind if I do~

(YN) then touched both of them as he started playing with them, making Hekapoo giggle a little, he then goes and starts sucking her nipples which change Hekapoo to go back moaning. (YN) kept sucking her breasts, Hekapoo was starting to grab a hold on to (YN)'s hair as she was feeling real good...after a while playing and sucking Hekapoo's boobs, he then started kissing her belly, then her hips and then goes reaching down to Hekapoo's undies. He puts his hands under her panties as she then touched her pussy, and it felt wet for him, which caused Hekapoo to moan a bit loud and bit her bottom lip...