Chp.23

-PLAY THEME-

Everyone charges at Toffee as Toffee then stand into his fighting stance. King River then took his first move as tries punching Toffee but Toffee started dodging them with an ease, Toffee then punches River in the stomach as he then kicks him to the face, sending him flying crashing to Queen Moon...

Star: MOM! DAD! Nrgh! Come on guys!

Star, Marco, Tom, and Kelly were the only ones to stop Toffee. Star then jumps as she started using her magic to fight Toffee...

Star: Rainbow Beam Blast!

The beam then was deflected by Toffee as Toffee then blasted a green beam towards Star, Tom then came to save her as he uses his fire to deflect the beam...

Star: Thanks Tom!

Tom: No problem!

Toffee: Yet friends still have their backs, but they won't live last longer you know!

Marco: Shut it you! Come on Kelly!

Kelly: Way ahead of you!

Both Marco and Kelly started throwing ferocious punches to Toffee, somehow Toffee was looking like if he was having some trouble, after the punches, Marco then does a spinning kick straight to his face, sending him flying to the wall...

Marco/Kelly: Alright!

Star: Nice kick babe!

Marco: Thanks!

Toffee: *chuckles evilly* you really think you mortals will defeat me!? Ha! Guess again! I am immortal!

Star: Oh here we go with the immortal stuff...

Kelly: Cut the crap Toffee!

Tom: Yeah, and what is up with you being immortal?!

Marco: Yeah!

Toffee: You useless mortals are nothing compare to me! I am a god, justice given form, I am you can call me the world!

Star: Oh yeah! Let's see how tough you are when you taste this!

Star started to charge up a magic spell to take down Toffee. She blasted a humongous magic spell towards Toffee as she almost half destroyed the castle...smoke were everywhere from the damage Star did

Marco: Star...what did you-

Star: Hey I'm sorry, but listening his immortality was completely bullshit!

Marco: ..Eh you right on that one.

Tom: Is he..dead?

Kelly: I mean come on Tom, Star put everything on that blast to kill-

Toffee: Fools.

Toffee then started to appear from the smoke as he looked okay, no scratches at all..

Toffee: You don't get it do you mortals!

Star: No way! You should be hurt or dead by now! How are you not down after that blast!?!

Toffee: Just like an immortal myself will always become stronger...the more I get hurt, the more stronger I can get!

Tom: Bullshit! Let's find out then!

Star: Tom Wait!

Tom flies to Toffee as his fist turned into flames...

Tom: FIRE FIIIST!!

A huge fires fist was coming towards Toffee as Toffee suddenly was flying through the fist as he was going after Tom

Tom: What!?!

Toffee then got out from the flames as he then placed his palm to his chest and blasts him with a teen beam, sending him flying crashing toward Kelly...

Star/Marco: TOM! KELLY!

Toffee: Have you two underestimated me..yet!?

Star: Screw you Toffee! Come On Marco!

Marco: Right!

As Marco and Star we're going to take out Toffee and the others in the ground hurt, Meanwhile, Hekapoo was with (YN) to see if he was alright...

Hekapoo: (YN), Baby, it's gonna be alright, just hang in there!

Hekapoo realizes a scar from his left eye, blood pouring out as well, then she realizes is clothes ripped, it looked like a huge cut, she then lifts his shirt as she gasps, realizing a huge slice cut from his chest, blood as well..

Hekapoo: Oh No! Baby please stay alive! I know you can hold it!

She suddenly realizes Star and Marco sent flying towards the other to the ground, hurt and knocked out...

Hekapoo: Star! Queen Moon! Marco!

Toffee: Aww well if it isn't cute, keeping company with your love one.

She realizes Toffee walking towards her and (YN) as he was still in the ground, hurt, his swords are completely destroyed...

Hekapoo: S-Stay back! You bastard! Don't you dare hurt him, or I will hurt you badly!

Toffee: Hmm. I would like to see you-

Without hesitation, Hekapoo pulled out her dimensional scissors as she stabs Toffee in the chest...but Toffee chuckles as he pulled them out from his chest as his body was starting to heal up...

Toffee: Useless. Just a like mortal yourself.

He then grabs Hekapoo by then neck with his tail and tosses her out of his way. Toffee suddenly started walking towards (YN) as he smiles and creates a sword from his hand..Toffee then realizes a huge sword that was carried behind (YN)'s back...

Toffee: Hmm. He won't be able to use it. Cause I will finish him here and now! Show these pathetic mortals that their nothing but useless!

Hekapoo: (YN)! NO!!!

As Toffee swings his sword to (YN), our of no where, (YN) quickly gets up, pulls out his master's giant blade from behind as he blocks Toffee's swing from not getting killed...

Toffee: My...I see your still standing.

Hekapoo: (Y-YN)...*shedding a bit tears*

(YN): *Stares at Toffee angrily and menacing* I'm going...to cut you! I'm going...to FUCKING CUT YOU! Don't you ever lay a hand on my Hekapoo!