Chp.7

-Hekapoo POV-

We then arrived to my dimension as the portal open as I got out of it first and then (YN). We arrived the inside of my house i should say as the portal then closes itself.

(YN): Woah. Nice place you got here.

Hekapoo: Oh..Thank you. I don't usually be here all day cause of the queens orders, duty calls you know?

(YN): Yeah, I Can tell, hehe.

Hekapoo: Well, your free to do what you want, the couch is there for you to sleep, the restroom is on the left and the kitchen is near the living room.

(YN): Thank you, and again thanks for letting me live here with you.

Hekapoo: No problem...so, like I said, your free to do what you want, so like they say, my house is your house.

(YN): Hehe, cool.

Hekapoo: Now, will you excuse me, I'm going to-

(YN): Wanna join me?

Hekapoo: *blushes* e-excuse me??

(YN): You wanna join me by eating this meal your queen gave me??? I can't eat it all alone. So with the appreciation you just gave me, might as well give you the appreciation as well.

Hekapoo: O-Oh...that's what you meant...

(YN): So, Care to join me?

Hekapoo: Well, I haven't ate for a while back at Mewni...yeah why not. I'm kinda hungry now that you mention it.

(YN): Awesome.

Hekapoo then joins him to eat the meals that Queen Moon have gave him as the reward for saving her and her friends back on Mewni. (YN) set the meals on the small table that we on the living room as they both sat down together on the sofa as they started eating the meals. (YN) start off eating the meats as Hekapoo started eating the corn. Suddenly there was a bottle of booze that appeared as (YN) took it out from the bag...

(YN): Nice.

(YN) pops the cap as he started chugging it.

Hekapoo: Hey, are you old to be drinking that?

(YN): of course, I'm 22 years old, no worries.

Hekapoo: Oh, ok good to know.

(YN): Want some?

Hekapoo: I-I'm okay.

(YN): You sure?

Hekapoo: I'm sure.

(YN): Suit yourself then.

(YN) continues to chug the bottle of booze as Hekapoo thinks about it.

Hekapoo: On second thought, let me try some.

(YN): Hehe, okay.

(YN) hands over the bottle of booze to Hekapoo as Hekapoo started chugging it as well, as she did, she then finishes the bottle...

Hekapoo: Ahhhh~ *burps* hehe...

(YN): ....You could at least tell me you drink.

Hekapoo: Hehe, of course I do. I rarely drink when I go to the bar near here.

(YN): A bar??

Hekapoo: Yeah, but if you like, I can take you over there tomorrow, there's nothing for me to do tomorrow until the Queen says so.

(YN): Sounds good to me.

Hekapoo: Cool..

They both continue eating the meals as they started chatting with each other.

-TIMESKIP TO 15 MINUTES-

After 15 minutes of eating, they finished ev Ey thing what's in the bag, the meats, corn, potatoes, and the booze as well. They were still sitting on the sofa as they both were full.

(YN): That...was the best meal. Your Queen can make some good food.

Hekapoo: Yeah, she does. Hey (YN)?

(YN): Yeah?

Hekapoo: I've been meaning to ask...what kind of powers you have? Like back then when you were fighting those monsters, your hair suddenly went golden and you blasted some energy blast from your hands, and your swords...you were quite good on using them on killing those bastards, especially that huge black blade you have carrying on your back.

(YN) stood quiet as Hekapoo knows the dark shade from his eyes weren't showing as Hekapoo thought it was bad fo her to even ask...

Hekapoo: I-Oh gosh! I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to ask you that! How stupid of me! I-I'll just-

(YN): No, it's fine.

Hekapoo: Huh???

(YN): I cant just show off my powers and just ignore that people are interested of telling me about them...but it's fine, don't worry. If your curious how I got powers and these swords and the blade...then I'm cool telling you.

Hekapoo: Oh...Really??

(YN): Of course. I don't mind telling a person I accept as a friend.

Hekapoo blushes

Hekapoo: O-Oh...th-Thats good to hear.

(YN): Well, then...this how it went....