Twenty Six-"Anything for you princess"

-Unedited-

I woke up the next morning resting in someone's arms. It was really comfortable.
But wait...wasn't I in the hospital? I moved my face out of the person's neck and looked around. I was all tangled in Zayn's arms. He was sleeping peacefully, his hair a little messy.

He looked so adorable.

"Zayn." I whispered.

"Mmmhm?" He mumbled, still sleeping.

"Wake up."

"What happened?" He asked rubbing his eyes. His hair was half up half down.

"You should go home. Get changed."

"What happened?" He asked.

I shrugged. "We fell asleep I guess."

"I'm gonna go take a shower and get some fresh clothes. But I will be back." He said getting off the hospital bed and walking out.

I stared after him. He was so sweet last night. He just held me and let me cry.

"Hey honey. How are you feeling?" My mom asked, coming in as soon as Zayn left.

"Good."

"The doctors said you can leave."

"Ughhh! Finally!"

"So...Zayn was here?" She asked casually.

"Mmmhm" I said getting up. "Do you have any extra clothes for me?" I asked.

She tossed me a long shirt and a pair of leggings. I went to the small bathroom in the room and changed.
When I came back, my mom was still sitting there.

"So we're going back home." My mother said.

"Oh...." I trailed off.

"Will I have to come with you?" I asked nervously. Truth is, I didn't want to go back home just yet.

"Well I mean...It would be nice of you to come back home with us."

"Mom..."

"We can talk about this later, let's just go to the apartment we've been staying at."

~~<<

-ZAYN POV-

When I got back to the hotel, Niall was eating in the kitchen and Harry and Ashley were cuddling on the couch.

"How was Kiara?" Harry asked.

"Find out for yourself." I said without looking back, I walked past them and into my room.

I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a random t-shirt and went to take a shower.
When I got done, Liam was the only one here.

"Hey dude." I greeted him.

"Hey Zayn. Where were you last night?" He asked.

"I was with Kiara" I went to grab some juice from the fridge.

He nodded not saying anything.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine." He looked away.

I just nodded eating my breakfast.

~~~~

-Kiara POV-

"Mom, can I stay? Please."

"Who are you going to stay with?" She asked.

"The boys, the triplets, Ashley?" Her name tasted bitter in my mouth. I cannot believe she betrayed me like that. "Plus I'm 18. I can take care of myself."