Eight- "You Guys Are Evil!"

Today, Ashley and I were just staying in our hotel rooms. We decided to just hang out and not go anywhere today.

"So...how was your date?" Ash asked trying to sound nonchalant. She was doing my nails, while I was flipping through a magazine.

"It was great actually! I had a lot of fun" I answered happily.

"Where'd he take you?" She asked.

"He took me to the aquarium. We had a picnic right there in the middle of the place, watching the fish while we ate. And get this, he rented the whole place for us!" I said with a dreamy gleam in my eyes.

"Aw! How sweet. I wish a guy would do that for me." she sighed almost as dreamily as I felt.

"Speaking of you and guys, Liam huh?" I quirked my eyebrows.

"Hmm I don't know."

"What?"

"I don't know if I like him or not."

"Oh..kay?"

What does she mean she doesn't like him? I thought she did, because she seemed to be all over him the other day. Plus they were smiling and laughing together. Was I reading the whole thing wrong?

"Wait....so you don't like Liam?"

"Well I don't know...maybe."

"Hmm"

"I might like someone else."

"Who?" I asked, curious now.

"No one. Don't worry about it."

"Okay. Well what do you want to do today?" I asked.

"I think we should order room services and watch a bunch of movies in here" She suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea." I agreed.

"I'll order the room service and you can pick the movies."

I got up from the bed and grabbed all of the movies we had and just dumped them on the bed, then I closed the curtains making the room dark and grabbed all the pillows and blankets and threw them on the floor. It actually looked pretty cool.

"Woah! This looks awesome." Ashley said coming back to the room.

I was lying on the floor on top of all the pillows. It was actually pretty comfy.

"Did you pick out a movie?" She asked

"I just dumped all of the movies on the bed. You can pick one"

She rummaged through them and then finally picked a movie.

"The Smurfs?" I asked

"What? It's an awesome movie" I retorted with a mock look of seriousness.

Half way into the movie, I started getting hungry. "Where is the room service?" I whined.

"It should've been here twenty minutes ago" Ashley said "can you go check?"

"Why can't you?" I asked

"Because I'm too into the movie"

"Fine" I huffed getting up.

I put on some slippers and walked out of the room. There wasn't many people in the hallway, just a little girl and her mom. I smiled at them in greeting.

When I got to the elevator, I had to wait a while because it was taking forever.

"Finally" I mumbled once it had finally arrived