Two- "But I Was Dreaming About Licking Taylor Lautner's Abs"

}~{ Ashley to the right! }~{

"Ooh pack this! It's cute. You've gotta let me borrow it sometime" Ashley said throwing a pair of jeans that I had totally forgotten about into my suitcase.

"Don't just throw it in there! You have to fold it first." I reprimanded as I walked over to my suitcase and took out the jeans to repack them properly. "And it doesn't even fit you. You're way taller than me."

"You're obsessed with neatness" she teased, walking over to my desk and sitting in a chair. "And so? I'll just squeeze or whatever."

"I just don't want them to be wrinkled" I explained. "And no! They'd get torn. Did you pack yet?"

"This morning because you do realize we're leaving tomorrow morning right?" She asked, walking over to my bed and plopping down.

"Yes, I do."

"Anyways I already rented our hotel room for the summer."

"I thought you were gonna let me pay with you."

"My mom paid actually."

"Oh. That was nice or her."

"Yeah. Which means, we can go on a shopping spree with the money we were gonna use for the hotel."

"Yay!" We both cheered, ecstatic about the extra money. We loved shopping.

Even though I didn't have that much I still got a couple of things once in awhile.

"Let's watch a movie while you're packing because your taking forever"She suggested.

}~{

"Do you think we'll meet any cute boys?" Ashley asked me.

We were currently watching the Avengers. I was totally digging Loki. Who cares if he's bad? TEAM Loki! Tom Hidleston is so gorgeous. I thought while mentally sighing.

Turning toward Ashley, who was currently sprawled out on my bed, leaving me absolutely no room, I shrugged.

"Could ya scoot over. You're taking up the entire space" I laughed, while gently swatting her thigh.

"Thor is so dreamy" She sighed, rolling over.

"Not even! Loki is waay better" I retorted, followed by the rolling of my eyes .

"He's evil tho."

"So? I like bad."

"But you're a goody-goody."

"Not anymore" I said sadly.

"You're sad about that?" She said incredulously.

"I lied to my mom."

"It was only once. Don't worry" She assured me with a pat on my shoulder.

}~{

"Make good choices Kiara" my mother warned me for the billionth time since we got to the airport.

"I know mom" I told her giving her a hug. My dad had already went to work, so he wasn't here.

"Don't forget to say hi to the girls for me."

"Huh?" I asked confused.

"The...triplets, whom you said would be there..?"

"Oh....oh! Uhm yeah! I will mom"

"Okay" She said sadly, tears in her eyes "bye baby, be safe."

"Don't cry mom it's only for two months." I teased hugging her.