Fourteen- "Whoah there princess"

"Why were you so mad at me? You were talking to someone and then when I called you, you were basically spitting in my face."

"Uh..."
---------------•-----------------------------

He turned away immediately, avoiding my eyes. I waited for a few moments, thinking he'd tell me but he just kept quiet. I guess he didn't want to tell me.

"I was talking to Perrie" he said softly, a little while later. For a moment I forgot what we were talking about. But then I remembered again. I turned slightly to the left facing him and Waited for him to continue.

"She was mad at me because of you" He said.

"Why would she be mad at you because of me?" I asked confused.

"Because she thinks we're secretly together. She thinks I'm cheating on her with you" he explained.

"That's ridiculous!" I exclaimed. "I'm dating Harry! And even if I weren't, we hate each other! The last thing we'd do is hook up!"

"Yeah" Zayn chuckled. "I even tried explaining to her how you weren't my type!"

"Yeah" I laughed uneasily. Why did those words hurt? Who cares if I was his type or not. I hate him! And he hates me!

"You okay?" Zayn asked after a while of silence.

"Yeah" I answered "good night!"

I turned completely away from him, burying my face in my pillow.

"You do realize that even though we had this "talk" doesn't mean were friends or anything right?" He asked "we still hate each other"

"Yes I know!" I said throwing a pillow at him without turning around.

I fell asleep to the sound of his breathing.

In.

Out.

In.

Out.

}~{

The next morning, I woke up to brightness. The whole room was very bright, which made my eyes hurt. I tried to go back to sleep but it was no use, it was too bright.

"Ugh!" I groaned.

"Mmm" Something shuffled from beside me.

What the hell?

I slowly got up, taking in my surroundings. I was in an old looking room with dust everywhere. And no wonder it was so bright, there were no curtains.
Next, I turned my head to see who I was in bed with. The person--err guy-- had black hair. I carefully turned his face, carefully not to wake him up.

"Zayn?!" I screeched, once I saw who it was.

I quickly looked down to make sure I wasn't naked.

"Thank god" I sighed, once I realized I was wearing clothes.

"Can you shut up?! I'm trying to sleep!" He whined.

"What the hell is going on?!" I asked.

"Ugh! Kiara! Shut the hell up!" He groaned, ignoring my question.

"Geez! Not a morning person?"

He didn't say anything, instead he pushed me off the bed-or should I say kicked me off the bed.

"Ow! That hurt you a**hole!"

I got up, rubbing my rear end. That really hurt. I grabbed a pillow and then started hitting him with it.