Nineteen- "I Love You"

I woke up feeling really sore. My whole body ached, plus a certain part. I was laying on something really comfy.

Opening my eyes, I saw it was a person. I was not in my bed. Looking down, I saw that I was naked.

Oh no.

I turned to the person. They were naked too.

Oh no.

I turned their body to see their face.

"Zayn!!" I cried in horror.

"Ahh! What?" He got up frantically.

"Kiara?" He looked down.

"Oh shit. I--"

"What the fuck happened last night?!" I cried.

"We slept together?" He said more like a question.

"No no no. This can't be happening!" I cried.

"Just relax!" I yelled over me.

"Relax? Relax?! We fucking had sex! I can't relax!" When he didn't say anything, I continued ranting. "What will Harry think? He's so going to hate me, I just know it." I began to sob.

"Kiara, it's okay. Just take a deep breath."

"No, it's not going to be okay."

He came over to me and pulled me into a hug that was supposed to be comforting, but it did the opposite.

"I--I I cheated on Harry. I'm a terrible person."

"No you're not. We were just drunk." He pointed out. "And besides, I cheated on Perrie too, so we're in the same boat. "

"But Harry and I like each other. No offense but you and Perrie were more than likely to break up."

"I was just trying to make you feel better!" His eyes turned cold.

"Kiara I--"

I have to go" I got up.

After searching for my clothes and putting them on, I tiptoed out of his room. I could see Perrie passed out in the living room. I can't believe I slept with her boyfriend.

"I'm a terrible person." I sobbed.

"Kiara?"

"Liam. I..."

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Nothing." I said avoiding his eyes.

"Go change and meet me in the kitchen" he said clearly not believing me.

After I had changed, I went to the kitchen. Liam was sitting at the table with two mugs filled with coffee.

"Here" he handed it to me as soon as I sat down.

I took a long sip, trying to calm myself. I just couldn't stop thinking about what I did last night. I can't believe I did that to Harry. And with Zayn of all people.

"You came out of Zayn's room." Liam began. "In yesterday's clothes."

"Yeah..." I trailed off looking down.

"Please don't tell me what I think happened, happened." He said quietly.

"Oh Li!" I cried. "I'm an awful person! I messed up."

"Kiara? Why are you crying?" Cassidy asked walking in.

"Nothing, excuse me." I walked passed her.

I went into the bathroom. I took a long shower and changed into some sweats. By the time I came back into the kitchen, everyone was already there.

"Kiara!" Harry said coming up to me. He gave me a quick peck on the lips. "We were just talking about how we're leaving in a few minutes. I wanted to visit my family soon and I think everyone else does too."

"Yeah and my cousins." Ashley chirped in.

"Okay." I sighed, not as excited as everyone else.

"You okay babe?" Harry asked. "I'm fine." I tried to smile but it came out like a grimace.

And if that wasn't bad enough, Zayn came into the kitchen at that moment.

"Good morning sweetie." Perrie went up to him, giving him a long kiss. I turned away.

}~{

When we got onto the plane, I avoided everyone. I ended up sitting in the back by myself. Harry protested but in the end he gave in. I wanted to be alone so I could think. How would I tell Harry I slept with Zayn? What would his reaction be? Would he hate me? Probably.

My phone vibrated, letting me know I got a missed call from my mom. Opening it, I saw that I had several missed calls from her but I ignored all of them.

"Can I talk to you?" Someone asked sitting by me. I turned to Zayn.

"Can you please go?" I whispered.

"But I need to talk to you" he pleaded.

"No Zayn. I can't." I shook my head. "Just go." A tear streamed down my face. This was all too much for me.

}~{

"I'm going to take you somewhere okay love? And please don't say no" Harry announced as we got off the plane. I wanted to say no but he seemed so hopeful, I just couldn't say no.

Half an hour later we arrived at a water park.

"We're going swimming!" Harry said excitedly. Despite my depressing mood, I managed to laugh.

"Okay. Let's go" I grabbed his hand and we headed in.

A few hours later, we were in the changing room. As we were changing back to our clothes, I couldn't help but stare at Harry, more importantly, his body.

"See something you like?" He smirked.

"Yes, I do." I said, deciding to be bold.

"Mmm come here" he gestured for me to go over to him.

Walking over to him, he grabbed me by the waist pulled me hard against him. He started trailing his hands down my hips, squeezing when he got to my butt.

"Kiara" he whispered. "I want you"

"Then have me."

As soon as I said that, he put his lips on mine forcefully. He started licking my lips asking for entrance which I granted him. His tongue dip in my mouth making me moan. He moved his lips from mine, making me whimper but then he started trailing kisses down my jaw making me immediately shut up.
He put his hands on my tank top pulling it off.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded.

If only he knew.

He pulled off my tank-top and his hands went down to my bikini bottom, taking that off too.

"I love you" he whispered.

I didn't say anything, just silently cried.