Twenty Three- "My baby...."

"Thanks for letting me staying with you Justin." I said as I entered his apartment. It was pretty big. I wondered how he could afford all of this. Not that i'm judging him or anything though. Hey, it would be pretty cool if I owned this place.

"No problem. I figured you just needed to clear your head and considering your pregnant, I--"

"Wait. How do you know im pregnant?" I cut him off.

"T-the news" He quickly answered.

"Ugh! Right!" I said annoyed. "People don't know how to mind their own business! How'd they even find me?"

"Yeah, I don't know." He put his hand in his pocket and just stood there watching me.

"So. Where am I staying?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Oh yeah! This way!"

He led me to a room at the end of the hall. It wasn't too big, but the bed looked comfy and that's all I cared about. Although I couldn't help noticing the room had no windows.

"I'm gonna let you get settled in while I make food." He said and left the room. As soon as he was gone, I threw my suitcase to the floor and callopsed on the bed. I was beyond exhausted. Even as I felt my eyes close, my mind still raced. I wonder if anyone else knew I was gone. Did Zayn know? What was his reaction when he learned I was gone? And Harry. Oh how I missed him. I hope he forgives me.

I must've asleep for a long time because when I came down for dinner, It was dark outside. Justin was sitting at table, food surrounding him. He laughed when he saw the look on my face.

"Hungry?" He asked.

"Starving."

"Well come, I made all of this for you." He gestured to the table. I quickly sat down. No need to ask me twice. As I dug in, Justin made small talk. I didn't really reply. Just sat there eating all of the food like a pig. Oh well. I was pregnant. I guess i'm now eating for two.

"Here drink this" He handed me a class filled with a dark purple colored liquid.

"Whats this?" I scrunched my face.

"Don't do that. Its good." He laughed. "Here, i'll even drink some." He had another glass filled with the same glass beside him.

"Okay" I shrugged. Doesn't seem so bad. I chugged the entire thing, suddenly thirsty. It didn't help that most of the food was salty and this was the first drink I encountered. After I drank it, my head felt light all of a sudden. Justin set down his drink, not drinking it and grabbed me by the shoulders.

"Here i'll take you to your room." He guided me to the hallway and helped me to my room where he tucked me into bed.

I don't remember much after that. He was on the phone with someone but I couldn't make out what he was saying, I just saw his lips move.

"Justin?" I called out faintly.

He ignored me. Continuing with his conversation.

My head rolled to the side, my vision going fuzzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up sometime later, my mouth felt dry and my head throbbed. The room was dark, but I could make out a silhouette standing over me. I tried to speak but my tongue felt swollen. I felt something on my stomach. The person was probing my stomach. I looked down and saw my shirt was rolled up in the darkness. I was terrified and I couldn't speak. I tear rolled down my cheek.

Oh god. What is happening?

"Kiara, lets get you a drink huh?" The person said. It sounded like Justin.

I couldn't say anything.

He took me by the arms and dragged me out of the room. But he didn't head towards the kitchen. He turned left abruptly and we went down some steps. I tried to stay awake but my vision was getting blurry again. The last thing I saw were some type of tools on a table.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kiara... Kiara, wake up. Wake up!" Someone slapped my face. The burning sting, took me out of the darkness. When I opened my eyes all I saw was brightness. I immediately closed them again. The brightness hurt.

"Kiara, this way." I followed the voice, turning my head to the left.

Justin was standing there with gloves on.

"W-whats going on?" I asked, afraid.

"I'm sorry Kiara." Was all he said.

He walked over to a table, picking up a needle, he inspected it. Then he looked to me and walked back over. The needle was still in his hand and he was getting closer.

"Justin...please. Stop." I sobbed. I tried to move my hands, but they were tied down.

"Im sorry" He repeated.

"W-what are you doing? Stop! STOP! JUSTIN!" I cried.

But it was too late. He briskly walked over to me and inserted the needle in my stomach.

"My baby...."

"Im truly sorry Kiara" He apologized once again.

I snapped.

"No you're not! You wouldn't be doing this if you really were sorry! You're a monster!"

He took out a bottle of something and shoved it down my throat.

"No!" I sputtered. It tasted bitter.

"Drink!" He ordered.

"Hey! Get away from her!" Someone yelled from the other side of the room.

But I was already loosing conscience.

~~~~

So...this chapter was sad. Any thoughts? What do you think is gonna happen?

p.s. two updates in one night! Im awesome :p