Fifteen- "Get off. You're fat."

"Zayn?!" I shrieked.

"Yes me. Why the fuck did you kiss me?!"

"I-I" I stuttered.

"I have a girlfriend remember? And you a boyfriend! And need I remind you? We hate each other! You can't just do that!" He said storming away.

I stared after him in shock. I can't believe I kissed Zayn. And most of all, I cannot believe I loved it!

"Kiara?!" Harry yelled, coming up behind me.

"What?" I said turning around and facing him.

"What the hell was that?!" He asked, throwing his hands in the air.

"Oh you mean you kissing Cassidy?" I asked, my voice getting higher. I crossed my arms and narrowed my eyes.

"Kiss?! We were not kissing! We just danced!"

I scoffed.

"What about you! You were dancing really closely with that guy. Who ever he is!"

Okay, so he doesn't know who I was dancing with and that I kissed him. That's a relief.

"I'm leaving back to the hotel Harry, have fun!"

I quickly turned around and walked away, ignoring him calling for me.

Since I have no ride back to the hotel, I decide to just walk. It really wasn't that far a walk and I really could use the exercise.

By the time I get there, I was beyond exhausted! Okay so I lied, maybe it was a little far. I went to my room, grabbed a towel and made a bee-line for the bathroom. I took a long shower and took my time shaving my legs and putting lotion on my skin. Since there was no one in the hotel but me, I decided that it wouldn't matter if I just walked out with my towel only. And besides, in my rush to take a shower I had forgotten to bring any clothes.

Walking out of the bathroom, I bumped into a wall.

"Ugh! What the heck? I think the walls were to the left and right of me!" I yelled in frustration.

Suddenly the wall chuckled, making me yelp.

"You're so weird!"

"Zayn?! What are you doing here?" I asked, looking up at him.

"I live here too ya'know." He crossed his arms frowning.

"Right, well can we talk?" I asked.

"About what?" He asked, playing dumb.

"You know what!"

"No, sorry I don't know what you're talking about." He smirked.

"The kiss..." I trailed off slightly blushing.

"Oh, you mean when you threw yourself at me?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Shut up! You kissed back!" I hit his shoulder lightly.

"Ow. That hurt." He said sarcastically.

"I didn't even try! Okay? But if I did, I would so beat you up."

"Psh! You wish! I--"

"Okay! We're getting off topic here!" I interrupted.

"Just listen!" I got frustrated. He can be so frustrating sometimes. "Look, Harry doesn't know that it was you I danced with and he doesn't know that we kissed. So can you please keep it to yourself."

For a moment, he didn't say anything. He stood still starring off to god knows where. Many different emotions passed through his eyes. Before I could tell what those emotions were, he masked his face, rendering it blank.

"Pshh! Like i'd tell anyone I kissed you." He finally said, laughing.

His words kinda hurt but I just shook it away. It doesn't matter, I hate him anyways. Right?

"Alright well, if we're done here i'd like to go to the bathroom so move." He said stepping past me.

"Stop starring at my butt!" I yelled back at him, when I noticed he was starring at my butt halfway down the hallway. He didn't say anything, just closed the bathroom door.

By the time I changed into pair of sweatpants and a tank top, Zayn had already finished showering and was in the living room watching a movie. When I came in, he had immediately tried to take my food I just made.

"Can I have some?" He pouted.

"How about no?" I said scooting away from him.

"Why not?" He asked, scooting toward me.

"Because." I said, moving away from him.

"Kiara!"

"Zayn!" I mimicked, moving away. I was at the edge of my seat--literally and if I scooted one more time, i'd fall of.

All at once he scooted once more towards me and I fell on the floor. As I was falling, I reached out to Zayn to keep myself from falling but I ended up dragging him with me.

Thats how he ended up being on top of me when Liam came in.

"Uh...what's going on in here?" He asked suspiciously,

"N-nothing." I sttutered.

"You see, Kiara here is very clumsy. She was just sitting there and suddenly she fell off dragging me with her." Zayn lied.

"You liar!" I cried. "It's your fault I fell of!"

"Whatever guys, i'm going to bed." Liam said waving his hand in a dismissive manner and walked away without waiting for a reply.

"So." Zayn sad. He was still on top of me.

"Do you mind?" I asked.

"What?" He asked innoceantly.

"Get off. You're fat." I said.

He all of sudden got off me abruptly, his expression changing.

}~{

Sorry this took so long, but enjoy! & tell me what you think of Cassidy. Do ya hate her? love her?

COOOOOOMEEENTTTTTTTT

}~{