Twenty Four- "You were in a coma"

Zayn's POV

I watched from outside the room as doctors tended to Kiara. I desperately wanted to run in there and ask how she was but the last time I did that, it didn't go as I planned. As soon as I stepped in, they dragged me out and threatened to ban me from the hospital if I didn't stay outside the door.
Kiara's eyes were closed and she looked peaceful, but her racing heart on the monitor said the opposite. The doctors were trying to save the baby.

I clenched my fists. It was all Perrie's fault. None of this would have happened if I stayed away from her.

After I had gotten to the hotel, Liam and I looked up Justin. We found out his name was Justin Avery. It took us awhile to track him down but when we finally did, we were too late.

Flashback

"Are you sure this is the place?" Liam asked as we walked up the steps to the familiar apartment.

"Oh it is." I clenched my jaw from anger.

This was one of Perrie's many apartments. I remember we had come here a few months ago.
If I had any doubt that Perrie had anything to do with this, they were all now cleared away.

"The door is locked mate." Niall said trying the doorknob.

I walked back to the plant, and removed a key from under it. I went to the door and opened it.

"How?" Niall gaped. I just shrugged.

"This is pointless. She's probably fine." Harry sighed, dragging behind the rest of us.

"Shut up Harry!" I have had it up to here with him.

"Whatever. I'm gonna stay out here."

"Suit yourself." I said walking in with the others following behind.

"I'll check the kitchen, Niall the room back there and Louis the living room." Liam told me.

I trailed behind Niall as he walked into a small room. Kiara's things were scattered around the room.

"She was here." Niall announced.

"But where is she now?" I was dying to see her. I needed to know she was okay.

I walked back out, as I was walking back, I noticed a door. I could hear screaming.

My heart raced.

Please be okay.

"Down here" I told Niall.

"Please don't do this." I heard Kiara's voice.

I ran down the steps.

She was laying on a table with her hands and legs tied with her stomach on display. She was finally showing.
Justin was putting a needle in her stomach.

"don't touch here!!" I screamed in rage.

I ran up to him punching him square on the jaw. He flew back but I wasn't don't yet. I kicked him in the stomach then grouched down and punched him in the face repeatedly.

"Zayn. Mate stop. We'll handle him. Go take care of Kiara." Louis pulled me back.

I nodded getting up.
Kiara was still on the bed her arms and legs untied now. Liam was trying to wake her.

"She's not responding." Liam said to me scared.

"Kaira." I went up to her. "Wake up love. Please." But of course she didn't reply.