Epiloge

Eight Months Later

I smoothed down the skirt of my gown once again for the fifth time. I could feel the slight shaking of my hands as I brought them up to adjust my veil. I was beyond nervous although I had waited for this day my whole life.

My wedding day.

I felt as though I was the luckiest person on Earth! I had a beautiful son and I was marrying the man of my dreams--the man who became my best friend. I can honestly say that he was the love of my life although it wasn't always that way. I laughed to myself remembering how much we used to hate each other when we first met. I could it's true what they say; there is a thin line between hate and love.

"Why are you laughing?" My dad asked walking into the room.

"Just thinking." I replied.

"You look so beautiful, sweetheart." He brought his hand up to rest on my cheek.

"Thanks dad." I smiled, tearing up a little.

"I'm so proud of you! I know that you may think I'm disappointed in you because of the baby and lying about this summer, but I'm not." He began "You have a wonderful son and a man who loves you. You're happy and that is all I ever wanted for you. You're happiness. You grew up to be an amazing, strong woman."

By the time he had finished his speech, we were both crying. I moved closer to him so that I could hug him. He immediately welcomed my embrace pulling me in tighter.

Suddenly the door opened and in walked Ashely and my mother.

"Kiara! No crying! We need you looking your best" Ashley said

They dragged me to the vanity and started touching up my makeup.

"So, it's my turn to 

"Kiara! No crying you'll ruin my makeup." Ashely scolded.

"Too late." I laughed wiping off some mascara.

They grabbed me by the arms and began to reapply my makeup.

Finally I was ready to walked down the aisle and marry the man I loved.

Ashley handed me my bouquet and I grabbed my father arm.

"Are you ready kiddo?" He asked looking down at me.

"Yes." I said feeling a little nervous suddenly.

The flower girls were the first to walk down the aisle in their adorable little dresses. Next, it was Ashley and Harry.

I watched as he whispered something in her ear and she giggled. Looks like Harry was staying with her. I was happy for her.

"It's our turn." My father said as he began to slowly move forward.

The song began and everyone got up. Everyone was watching me but the only person I looked at was Zayn. He looked so handsome in his black tuxedo with his hair down the side of his face. He had a look of awe.

"You look beautiful." He told me softly when my dad finally handed me over to him.

"And you look handsome." I whispered.

I looked out at the people sitting in the pews.

Zayn and I's families were in the first row. My mother had a happy look on her face while my dad was slightly teaing up.

Kailand was being held by Liam. Liam had a smile on his face but if you looked close, you can clearly see it didn't reach his eyes.

Noticing my stare, he looked up at me and I looked away.

"We are gathered here today..." The preacher began bringing my attention back to him.

-

"You may now say your vows." The preach said

"I vow to out you befire myself at all times. I vow to honor you as my wife, my best friend, and my partner for life. I'm marrying mysefly to you in body and spitit. For every story I tell with my life, I want to tell it with you. For every hard time we endure, I want to endure it with you. For every good memory I make, I want to make it with you. I promise to cherise and love you Kiara as my beloved wife. I promise to love you and honor you til death do us part."

Zayn recited his vows. With every word he said he looked deeper into my eyes meaning every single one. He slipped the ring onto my finger.

"And Kiara, your vows?" The priest turned to me. 

I cleared my throat and began.

"As I stand here before you, looking into your eyes, I see all of the things that I fell in love with. As I stand here before you, my heart beating so strongly, I find myself so lost for the right words to say. As I stand here before you, this ring in my hand, makes me remember how complete you make me feel. It makes me remember every laugh we've every shared, every hard times we've endured, and every beautiful moment there is to come. I give you this ring, my heart, my soul,I give you everything I am today as I stand here before you. I Kiara take you as my lawfull husband to have and to hold, to love and to cherish." I slipped the ring onto his finger.

"I pronounce you Mr and Mrs Malik. You may now kiss your bride." The priest announced.

Everyone clapped as Zayn pulled me in for a kiss. The kiss was long and full of passion. 

"I love you Kiara, and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you." He kissed my forehead. 

~~~~~~

THE ENDDDDD!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for reading this story! I appreciate all the comments and votes. You guys have been amazing!! 

Stay tuned for my next book.

The Fake Fiance.

WINK.

WINK.

WINK.

I'm glad I finished this now since Zayn left. I miss him already guys!