Chapter 20

POV: Logan

"We should stay in Ally room so she and the babies are better safe." I tell Davis, after we get all the security teams to check in.

"Think that is the best idea? I mean, you can stay in there with her and the kids, but she might not be to happy with me. I mean, I am supposed to be dead." He points out.

I think about that and truthfully, I just really want her to throw something at him or punch him. "Yeah, but if something does happen, there still a chance she'll hit you during or after anyways. Might as well as get it over now."

He frowns at me. "You get way to much enjoyment out of my pain. You already kicked me in the nuts and made my nose bleed." He points out.

Smiling at him, I can't have a small enjoyment in my own handywork. "Yeah, but that was for my own personal enjoyment. Now, I just want enjoyment of Ally kicking your ass from her bed."

The frown doesn't go away. "Your evil." He tells me.

"I know," going to the door first, I have a short second to stop him. Reaching out my arm to block him, he looks at me with a scowl like now I'm just trying to be a real ass. "There something I want to tell you and then we can go in."

Turning to face him, he crosses his arms over his chest. "Okay, out with it."

"We named the oldest twin after you, it's what Ally wanted to do when she thought you were dead. This may or may not effect of the baby name, just to warn you."

He looks shocked at my words. "You guys named one of them after me?"

I look away from him then, not wanting him to see me, with my eyes getting a tad misty. "It was her idea. I was all for naming them Gregory and Benjamin, but when an angry pregnant woman yells at you, when she in a lot of pain, you just know when to shut up."

POV: Ally

I hear voices outside the room, I'm still really out of it, but I'm slowly getting with it. "Logan?" I call out, knowing to call out to loud in risk of waking the twins up.

A few seconds pass, by and the door slowly opens. He comes in, like he's shielding something. "Hey Little Mouse, how are you feeling?" he asks softly, still keeping in front of someone.

"Who's with you?" I ask, starting to feel my heart kick up speed, of the risk of danger of some sort about to strike. Logan would never put me or the babies in risk, but come on, the life we've had, you can never be to sure.

He scratches the back of his neck. It's a small tick of his, he doesn't do it often, but when he is really nerves and sure I'll kick his ass. "I'll just let him-"

The person standing behind me, walks around him and stand before me. My blood runs cold, my heart pumps hard it makes the monitor go crazy. Davis is quicker then Logan, thanks to him now being close to me then Logan. He takes my hand in his. "It's okay Ally, it's me, it's really me. I'm alive." He says softly, like his tone of voice will calm me.

My free hand searches for anything to hit Davis with, like he is a freaking zombie. My after pregnant lady brain working against my logical brain. My hand finds the book Logan been reading, fingers wrapped around it and with a swift SMACK, it jerks Davis head to the side.

Logan shakes his head, like I've become a small child, throwing at fit something she doesn't like. "Ally, please-"

Davis straightens up, taking his hand from mine, rubbing the side of his head. "It's fine, I deserved that." He groans out. "How many pages are in that book?"