Chapter 13

"Are you out of your mind?! What ever he told you, it's a lie! You are thinking with your pregnant head!" Logan says, standing in my way.

Oh, he did not just say that! "Okay, let me resay what I mean, so you don't think I'm out of my freaking mind!" I yell back. "I want to talk to the parents and then the old man. There something I need to know."

"And what is that?" He crosses his arms, trying to make himself look bigger and hell it might work, if I didn't know where to hit him and he would go down like a sack of bricks.

Walking up to him, I look him right in the eyes. "I want to know how they are tied to my mom."

Ally POV: Prison

I sit in a room with a one way window. My back is to it, I know who is behind the glass and his stare is boring into my back and it driving me crazy. I want to tell the guys to get him out of there, but I know he would fight them, just to make sure I'm safe. But really, at this point you would think he would know better; I mean yeah, I'm getting fairly big, but still, I know how to take someone down without falling over. Yet.

The door opens and two guards walk the old man in, they have him sit a cross from me and cuff him to the table. A safety precaution for me, but I wouldn't put it past him to find another way to get to me. The guards step outside the door, closing it behind them, but I doubt they will leave where they stand now, not with the Mafia baby mama sitting a cross from a man, that can rip this city up one side to the other. "You wanted me here, so talk." I instruct.

He grins at me, leaning on his arms, like he is trying to get a better view of my face. "You do look a lot a like your mom."

"Great to know. Now tell me what you needed to tell me, so I can get on with my day."

He leans back, like he's already tired of my sassing. "You and your brother, always wanting to get to the point."

He's trying to get me to show emotion about Davis, I won't let him shake me. I need to know his lies and call him out on them. I have to stay focused! "And your wasting my time. You have a minute for me to make up my mind, to walk out of here and let you rot in this hell hole. So whatever you have to say, make it worth my time."

He rolls his neck, like it hurts. It pops in a couple places and then he sits up a little straighter and leans on his arms again. "You were an accident, your mom told me she couldn't have kids, so I thought 'hey I won't have to slip the sock on, have fun all I want' but then she got the news, she had you inside of her. Well me, being the man I am, seen this as a chance to be a dad, not to just one mistake child, but two."

I can't help but laugh at that a little bit. "Oh please, by no means are you a dad."

He glares at me, no doubt mad that I interrupted him. "Everything was fine as far as we could tell and then you came out and you want to know what we found out?"

Ally Pov: Past—Hour and half ago

I sit among the people I love as family, the mom I never got the chance to have and a dad, that gives a crap about his kids. "Tell me what the ties are, to you guys and mine. I need to know, before I walk into that snake pit."

Mrs. Phantom puts her hand on her husband shoulder as he leans back in his chair in the living room. "We knew your mom," she tells me. "She was a friend and when she told us, she was expecting, we were exited for her and the chance she had to be a mother. But then she went to the doctors and told us something, that she never told your dad at the time."

"And what was that?" I ask, as Logan puts his arm around me, rubbing his hand up and down my shoulder, like he already knows what is about to be said and he's trying to sooth a beast that is about to rip it's way out of its cage.

Mr. Phantom is the one that talks next, rubbing his hands together, over his wedding band. "The hospital she got checked out at, was one of ours and course we have the top of the line of everything. When they checked to make sure you were okay, they found that you were next to blind and deaf."

Shock fills my body, and my eyes grow wide. "How is that possible? I see and hear you guys fine."

Mrs. Phantom, shakes her head, looking sad, like she had done something back then and she hates to even say it now. "We had our scientist work on nanobots to heal your eye's and hearing, that's why you can shoot so well."

"But what about my hearing, ever time I hear a gunshot to close, I can't almost stomach it." I point out.

"You still have some of the nanobots in your body and when they detect a loud sound, it disrupts the programing for a short time." Mr. Phantom says.

My head spins with all this information they tell me. "I remember, as a kid, he would shoot over my head and he even put the gun close to my ear once and killed a man. I was so scared, I couldn't move, because I didn't know if he was going to turn the gun on me. I don't even think that man did anything to him." Rubbing my head, it starts to hurt. "I'm going to safe guess mom knew about this. But do you know, if he knows about this?"

Mrs. Phantom shakes her head. "We don't know, your mom would had been the only one that would had told him."

Mr. Phantom leans forward, loosely having his fingers intertwined. "Ally, remember this, whatever he tells you, may it be lie or truth, we have told you the truth; all of it."

Ally: Present

"What did you find out?" I ask, like I don't know the truth.

"That you were deformed! Useless to human kind!" he yells out and he even tries to stand up, like his rage is trying to lunge free; but the cuffs don't let him get far.

"And yet, here I am." I challenge.

He scoffs. "Only because the rich see to fix, what they want to fix. You are nothing to them, just an oven to make misshaped beings."

There is a thud sound against the glass, no doubt Logan punching the glass. "I would be really careful of your words, Logan on the other side of that glass and he won't waist any time to come in here and do horrible things to you. You have no idea, what I had to promise to keep him in check."

He grins at me horrible that it makes my skin crawl. "Spread your legs for him. Though I don't know why he would bother, he already has what he wants."

There yelling on the other side of the glass, but I can't tell what is being said. The door flies open only seconds later and there stands Logan, looking like a beast looking for its next kill.

Getting up, I try to go to him, but he shakes my hands off of him. He marches up to the old man and punches him right in the face and even some of his teeth come out, when he spits out blood. "Scum like you, should never be allowed to live." He turns away from him and comes to me, wrapping his arm around me and my stomach protectively as he glares at the old man.

The old man spits out more blood and looks up at his, by the looks of his face, it looks like Logan broke his nose and also hit him full force in the mouth with those couple teeth missing in the front. "You won't always be there to save her, white knight." He taunts.

Logan glares at the old man. "I'm not her white knight, that would imply I'm pure and that would be a lie, I would never lie to her of who I really am. I'm her dark knight, covered in the blood of those I've fought and I'll burn the world down if I have to, to keep her and our children alive." He then ushers us out of the room.