Chapter 11

Pov: Logan

I go every which way I can but can't find her, the guys can't either. I call Davis, but he doesn't pick up his phone and that doesn't help my blood pressure at the moment.

One of the nurses from the many desks, looks up at me. "Sir, can I help you?" she a short black woman, in pink scrubs, she looks like a nice lady.

I go up to her and run my fingers threw my hair. "Yes, I can't find my wife, she disappeared on me and my buddies, are trying to find her. Is there any chance, you could tell me would be the best places to look?"

She looks at me startled and confused. "I'm sorry to hear that, does she have mental illness?" she asks, as she picks up the phone and starts tapping on numbers.

I smile broadly at her, trying to push the urge to scream. "If you count being married to me, then yes." She looks at me then, like she going to call for the cops, but I quickly ease that urge to go away...for now. "She pregnant, and I hover to much I guess, but she needs to be checked out for the baby sake."

She makes and O with her mouth and shakes her head. "I get it now, just give me a moment and I'll get some security guys to help you guys out."

"Thank you,"

Pov: Ally

Dressed in green scrubs I got from a locker that someone didn't lock, I slip out of the locker room. When I'm out in the hallway, I look both ways before slipping a sick mask over my voice, that I also found in that same locker.

When I turn a corner, one of the doors flies open and before I can do anything, someone grabs me and pulls me into a room. "Damn you Davis!" I seethe as he pulls the mask from my face.

 "One of these days, I hope you learn to keep your head from your ass, we got a problem." He pulls out a gun, hidden in his shirt and hands it to me. "The old man here," he pulls out a tablet from one of his baggy pockets. He turns it on and shows me video feed from one of the floors of the old man slipping out of an elevator.

"What time was this?" looking closer at the screen, my blood runs cold. "How did he get in? I know Logan well enough to know, he would locked this place down when he couldn't find me."

Davis hits the tablet a few times and more cameras show up, but we don't see the old man. "My guess, he killed security guards and hid their bodies. Easy to get in, when there no one there to stop you." He says, as he puts the tablet away.

"So what's the plan?"

He then pulls out his phone and hits a few numbers. "You are going back to Logan and I'm going hunting."

"Oh hell no your not! You aren't putting me on the side lines and if you say, your doing this, because I'm pregnant, I'll put a bullet in your foot."

He stops plugging in numbers and raises an eyebrow at me. "One reason is, because your pregnant, and the second is, because I like living and not having Logan killing me, letting my baby sister get killed. Plus, you shot me in the foot before, in cause you forgot!"

Everything feels like it's slowed down. "Your my...brother?"

He finishes putting the numbers in and calls Logan. "Why do you think we fight like cats and dogs?" the call goes threw. "I got your girl, floor bellow her room, room D69." I hear Logan on the other line, but I can't hear him, because Davis makes quick work hanging up. "I'm going to stay with you, till he gets here."

"How long have you known?" I ask him, trying to wrap my head around this sudden getting a brother thing.

He flips off the light and leans against the wall. Better cover, if no one can see you, is to sit in darkness. "A long time, my mom told me about this other woman she seen him with. Only a handful months later, she seen him again with the same woman, but this time she was caring around a baby. When I was old enough, I sought you out and found you walking home. Some punks jumped you and I was going to go and help, I mean really, what guy let's some losers pick on his baby sister?" he shrugs his shoulders. "But you made quick work of them, you moved like a spider monkey on a sugar high."