Chapter 6

Pov: Logan

I've felt pain many times before, getting punched or kicked come's with my sort life style some times. But normally, I'm the one doing the punching and kicking.

Another blow connects with the side of my face. My head jerks to the side. "Had enough?" The bruite asks, smiling like a cat ready to eat it's feast.

Alley face flashes in my head, for the shortest moment when they were pushing me down the hallway back to my "torcher room", I seen her laying on a bed asleep. Tubes were plugged into her, a heart monitor showing how slow her heart was going and there was even a cart full of needles and small jars filled with, who knows what.

"You hit like a girl," I taunt.

He pulls his fist back, ready to take another blow to my head. But as his fist comes down to my head, I duck away from his aim and latch on to his wrist with my teeth, since my hands are bound to a chair. He yells in pain, trying to free his hand, but I won't let go, not even when he punches me with his other hand.

It's only when the door opens, and Alley dad comes it with a gun in his hand pointed at my head, do I let go. "Good boy," he taunts. "Eddie, you can leave now, I got it under control."

Eddie holds his hand, as he walks out of the room, closing the door behind him using his foot. "You know this won't end well for you."

He puts his gun away. "We'll see. That son of mine, is lurking around here some where like a rat."

Davis, you better get your ass moving and save Alley or I'll kill you. Looking up in the air vent above me, I can imagine him crawling threw the air vents. But knowing his style he wouldn't do it. He would want this asshole to know he was here. A smile creeps across my lips, even though my lips has been split a few times. "What's the body count? You out of men yet?"

He aims to slap me, but doesn't get to far when a knife is thrown threw his hand. "I would stop messing with his face, it's his best feature that he shares with the world." Davis says coming into the room.

"Just my face, what about my body?"

Davis looks at me and makes a face. "Trust me, that's far as I'm going, unless you want me to start telling horrible stories about you losing your swim trunks at the beach house in Miami."

Glaring at me, I have an urge to punch him. "I was drunk, it was collage. Let it go!"

"You lost them in a freaking flower pot and I really don't want to know, what you were thinking at that time or what you weren't thinking, I should say."

Davis dad pulls out the knife. "Oh would you two shut up already." He then throws it back at Davis, who grabs it mid air. "Good to see you son, have you come back to cry to come back? You were always a cry baby."

Davis flicks the knife a few times in the air, watching his dad, as I lean forward on the chair. "Where Alley at?" Davis asks.

"She around, but I wouldn't worry to much about her just yet."

Armed guards push Davis into the room. "Ah look Logan, now it's a party. Though I would say, it not going to be like Miami, when you ran around-"

"Shut up Davis, and fucking throw me the knife!"

"Fine," he spins on the tip of his toes and throws me the knife just as I lean forward getting the chair off the floor. The knife slices right threw the ropes that keep my hands bound. Grabbing on to the chair then, I hit Alley dad over the head with it knocking him over.

Davis pulls two guns out from his hip holsters and opens fires on the guards. We take cover behind the bed we push over. Grabbing the big gun on the back of Davis back, I take aim and take out three men. "Do you have any idea where we are?" 

Davis, shoots a man that comes out of no where. "No, but the family should be on their way by now."   

Alley dad struggles to get up and finally does, stumbling out of the room. Davis takes aim, till I put my hand on his wrist. "Don't kill him, he's going to lead us to Alley."

We get out from behind the bed and follow after him.