Wyatt's Party P1

*Time skip to Wyatt's party* *Chloe and Aidy have made up and are getting ready for the party at Aidy's house.*

Aidy: What are you wearing?

Chloe: This. Do you think Wyatt will like it?

Aidy: He will love it but don't dress for him, always for you

Chloe: Of course same for you, don't dress up for Jack.

Aidy: Me and Jack aren't dating so obviously I'm not going to dress up for him.

Chloe: You will be soon, he definitely likes you.

Aidy: Chloe I have told you before it is never gonna happen, I have understood that now your going to have to.

Chloe: Okay, whatever you say, what are you wearing anyway?

Aidy: Just this, I'm not dressing up, I probably wont stay for long

Chloe: I really like that but why aren't you staying? Wyatt probably wants you to.

Aidy: Yeah I know but I don't like meeting new people, I get awkward, and these aren't just your average people they are celebrities.

Chloe: Well you have met Finn before and you can like stay with me, Jack or Wyatt.

Aidy: I'm not going to take you away from Wyatt on his birthday.

Chloe: Well I don't belong to him so you are just going to have to share me.

(Both girls laugh.)

*The girls get changed and go downstairs where their moms are waiting for them.*

Lisa: Oh my goodness my girls are all grown up!

Tara(Aidy's mom): You both look stunning, you really are polar opposites aren't you?

Chloe: I guess we are.

(They all laugh.)

Aidy: So we are gonna go now Jack's mom is outside.

Lisa: Okay girls have a good night.

Tara: What time are you coming home?

Aidy: I'm gonna stop here tonight but we should be back by midnight.

Chloe: Is that okay?

Lisa: Yes just please don't do anything stupid and have a good time:

Aidy and Chloe: Bye!

*They get in the car with Jack.*

Jack: Hey girls, you both look really nice.

Chloe: Thank you.

Aidy: Thanks, you do too.

Jack: Are you okay, you look worried.

Chloe: Nah she's all good.

*Time skip*

Jack's mom: Have fun, see you later.

*They are standing outside the doors and music is blaring. As Jack walks in Aidy and Chloe stop in the doorway.*

Chloe: Okay this may not be a big deal to anyone else but to us this is everything.

Aidy: I know, I don't want to be here anymore. Tell Wyatt I said happy birthday!

(She goes to walk away)

Chloe: Aidy get your antisocial ass in there and have fun.

Aidy: Okay, I'm going.

*The girls walk in, they see Wyatt standing talking to Finn and Jack so they go over*

Wyatt: Hey girls, you okay?

Chloe: Yep, Happy birthday!

Aidy: Happy Birthday!

Wyatt: Thanks.

*Wyatt hugs Chloe*

Finn: Hey Aidy, and because I've never met you before I'm going to assume your Chloe.

Chloe: You assume correctly.

*As the party goes on Aidy gets more comfortable and ends up on the other side of the room from Chloe. Chloe is standing with Wyatt, Sophia and Jeremy while Aidy is with Jack, Finn and Jaeden.*