HorrorCon Part 2

Chloe's POV:

I saw Wyatt standing over near Chosen and Jeremy so I told Aidy I was going to go and ask him what he needed. She looked awkward becuase she was going to be on her own but I knew that she knew I needed to do this so I left and walked towards Wyatt.

Wyatt: Oh hey Chloe, I didn't think you were going to come.

Chloe: I can go if you want me to but I didn't want to be rude.

Wyatt: No, no stay I wanted you to come, I really did. I just didn't actually know you were going to come back.

Chloe: Well I thought there was going to be other fans around but I guess not.

Wyatt: Well I actually wanted to see you in private because I wanted to give this to you.

(Wyatt hands Chloe a piece of paper but tells her to open it when she gets home.)

No POV

As Chloe walked over to Wyatt Aidy just stood there awkwardly because she didn't know how long Chloe was going to be. As she was just looking around she saw Jack stroll over to her.

Jack: Hey, Aidy right?

Aidy: Yeah that's me. How did you remember that?

Jack: Well, when I saw you earlier I thought you were really pretty so I remembered your name in hopes of seeing you again. (Jack says flopping his hair out of his face.) 🥵

Aidy: Okay now I don't believe you but I don't need to know the real reason so.

Jack: No seriously, I think you are really pretty. And when Wyatt told me he was going to see Chloe to give her something I really hoped that you would come with her because I wanted to do this.

(Silence for like 30 seconds.)

Aidy: So, what did you want to do?

Jack: Oh yeah sorry, (They both laugh.) Give me your phone.

Aidy: What? Why do you want my phone?

Jack: Come on please, I wanna take pictures of me on your phone so you don't forget me.

Aidy: I don't think I will ever forget you or this converstion we are having. (They chuckle.) But if you really want to then here you go. 😂

Aidy hands Jack her phone and then he starts taking pictures on it. Then as Aidy turned around to see if Chloe looked okay, as she did Jack put his number into her phone saved as 'Hottest person ever💞.' 😂

Jack gave Aidy her phone back and didn't say anything about it.

About 10 minutes later Chloe came over and asked Aidy if she was ready to go, Aidy said yes and the two girls met Chloe's mom at the car.