23. Present and Party?

I grabbed the present Niall had given me and hugged it. It started to lick me all over my nose. I awed.

"Aw Niall" I smiled as I gave him a big kiss in the cheek.

"Well since I am going on tour soon I wanted something to give you for you can remember me and not feel like I'm not with you all the time. Oh and it's a she" He kissed my forehead and smiled. I nodded as I looked at my new orange striped kitten. She was so adorable, she had the same blue eyes Niall had. I smiled.

"You're so nice and cute Niall" I kissed the kitten's nose as Niall blushed.

"So what are you going to name her?" He questioned.

"Hmmm I'll think about it but for now I have to give you something" I winked. He smirked and started to pull me towards him.

"And how will you do that?" He whispered in my ear. I giggled as it tickled.

"Well as you know there is a Halloween dance tonight and well I want to go as a couple" I whispered back in his ear. He nodded.

"Oh I thought you would-"

"No Niall" I automatically said. He smirked again.

"I was going to say take me out to eat but okay" We both started to laugh. My new kitten started to meow so I let her down. I awed as she started to nibble on her food.

"I think I'll call her Bell" I smiled.

"Cute name, why did you pick that?"

"Well I love Tinkerbell so Bell is short for that" I giggled. He twirled me around and put his hands over my waist hugging it. I rested my head back on his chest putting my hands over his. He started to hug me tighter and rested his head over my shoulder.

"So is that a hint on what your costume will be?" He whispered. A smile came over my face.

"If I tell you it will ruin the fun" I turned myself around for I could face him and put my nose over his. "So is that a yes?"

He smiled. "Would a guy like me say no to a beautiful girl like you?"

I shook my head. "Will a girl like me think about that twice to a handsome adorable guy like you?"

He started to kiss me passionately. He smiled through the kiss which I loved deeply.

"That is a yes" He finally said pulling away.

------------

"Pumpkin?" I heard someone's voice call out from outside my door. I turned around to see Bell scratching the door. I smiled

"Yes?" I answered.

"Do you need any help?" His Irish accent ran through my ears.

"No I'm almost done" I twirled around to face the mirror. I fixed my fangs one more time and my vest. I looked over at Bell who made that cute face she has been making since I first layed eyes on her. I ran my hands on her back as she purred. "That's what you want huh?" I smiled. I put a bowel of food by me bed as we wouldn't come back until midnight perhaps. I twirled around one more time before I opened the door. This was the first Halloween I would go out with a boy and I haven't dressed up in years. I gave myself a thumbs up and opened the door. I couldn't help but gasp when I saw Niall. I bit my lip as he smirked at me.

"Woe you look gorgeous" He complemented me. I blushed.

"You look super-duper handsome yourself" I grinned. He widened his eyes.

"Woe, don't suck my blood Vampy" He winked. He handed me his arm to grab. I did as so and we headed out to the door.

"Niall how did you know my favorite super hero was Batman" I winked. He started to laugh.

"Well let's just say a little birdie told me" He winked. I shook my head and smiled.

"Birds these days they do the craziest things" I sat down in the car to be meet by James, Danielle, Matthew and finally Michael. I gave Michael a thumbs up as he looked handsome in his prince outfit while Matthew and James wore a jock costume and my sister a sexy witch costume.

"We are off!" Matthew jumped in excitement. A huge smile went across my face as we drove off. The car ride was loud as we put up the music all across the city. I actually felt better this time that we were going to Hollywood for the big party. Sure, I went last time with Niall but only as friends. That is where we had our first kiss. Thinking about it made me smile. Here I am a year later finally with that shy boy who wanted to kiss me in the slow dance that somehow the DJ put on. I still remember the song that was playing, that song I think will stay with me forever. 'With You' by Chris Brown. Yes not really a slow song but it still made me remember something about Niall. The memory of him telling me 'I love you' for the first time, it made me realize how much I actually loved Niall. That memory when we kissed flashed through my head when I felt those fireworks. Yes romantic moment like my sister had told me the next day.

"Karen let's go?" Niall's voice jumped me out of thought. I looked at him and smiled.

"Yes" I grabbed his hand and we walked in hand in hand. When we arrived at the front of the entrance Niall put on his mask. I studied him. His blue eyes crisped over the black mask that was on him, he basically looked like a handsome Batman. As we entered the music boomed in our ears and all of the costume's came into view. I was astonished, this year there was more people here than last year. We found a little couch to sit in and viewed the place for a bit.

"I wonder why it is so full this year" Niall asked in my ear. I nodded.

"I know right?" I yelled back. I fixed my fangs before I went and grabbed a drink. I turned around to face Niall and I signaled him I was going to the bar. He nodded before he banged his head to the beat of the music. As I arrived to the bar I was met by a lady. She gestured many drinks but I declined. I asked her for water and she started to laugh.

"Sure hun I'll give you water" She winked. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"No really plea-" I began but someone grabbed me by the back, hugging me tightly. I turned around to see not Niall but someone in a Spiderman costume. I pushed him away. "What the hell?" I growled. He shook his head. I rolled my eyes and turned around but again he started to annoy me. I turned around and made an annoyed face. "Seriously dude stop or then ill bite you" I said as I showed my fangs. He put his hands up in surrender before taking off his mask. I gasped. It was Zayn Malik.

"I didn't mean to piss you off" He laughed. I punched his shoulder.

"Zayn what the hell? Aren't you supposed to be in London?" I asked hugging him.

"Oh so you don't want to see me? Oh alright I see" He turned around and started to walk away. I laughed and grabbed his arm pulling him back to me. He caught me off guard when his face was closer to mine than I thought.

"No its just I thought only Niall was in town" I yelled over the music as it got louder and took a step back away from Zayn.

"Niall is in town?" He asked furrowing his eyebrows. I nodded.

"Yes and guess what?" I started to grab his arm tighter. He bobbed his head. "You are looking at Niall's new girlfriend" I smiled. He suddenly widened his mouth in shock.

"Woe! Since when?" he finally said. My smile grew wider.

"Three days now"

Zayn picked me up and twirled me around. "Congrats! I never thought Niall would have the guts to ask you...he had been thinking on how to for weeks!" I giggled as he let me down

"I know I am shocked myself but thank you so much Zayn and hey if you're here are the others with you too?"

He smirked. "The others are over there" I followed the direction he pointed towards. I was founded by a cowboy Liam, Superman Louis, and a wolverine Harry. I laughed.

"Let me get Niall and we will head over there" I said, he nodded and put his mask back on. This party will get interesting I thought. At least now I know why it was so full in the first place, One Direction is here.

---------------------------------

A/N: I will update this maybe tomorrow or Monday! Bye xx