24. Two Batman's?

• Dedicated to Halloween and Little Things :) xx

I passed thru all the people until I finally found the couch Niall has been waiting for me in. I grabbed his hand and pulled him without telling him where we were going. He started to squirm but I turned around to reassure him it was me. He nodded and we headed off towards the boys. I was greeted by a preppy Harry and a funny Louis.

"Hey Karen! We didn't know you were here!" Harry hugged me,  I gave him a smile.

"Yes I'm here with Batman here" I gushed. Harry furrowed his eyebrows

"I didn't know you were meeting Liam here?" He wiggled his eyebrows. I gave him a confused face. Liam? Isn't Liam the cowboy over there? I tilted my head right to see the cowboy again. I grabbed the hand I was holding tightly. The cowboy wasn't Liam, instead it was Josh the drummer. I turned around to be faced with the Batman I thought was my boyfriend. I saw him smile widely, he let go of my grasp and hugged me tightly.

"Hi Karen" He chirped in my ear. I felt my blood rush through my cheeks.

"Hi Liam" I blushed. "I thought you were Niall"

He nodded. "Somehow I knew you confused me with him" he replied with a big smile on his face. "It's nice to see you again" He grabbed my hand and playfully kissed it like a prince. I giggled.

"Nice seeing you again too Liam" I bowed to him like a princess would. He smiled widely as everyone just wiggled their eyebrows at us. Me and Liam would always act like royalty every time we would meet each other and like always the guys would always whistle or wiggle their eyebrows at us. I finally got out of my trance of thought and automatically thought about Niall.

"I'll be right back guys" I said before I left in a hurry to find Niall. I pushed through the crowd of people. One second thought I wasn't pushing through I crowd if people but a crowd of fan girls in costumes. How did I know? Well they were screaming as Zayn's head popped out to see me leave safely. A big smile left my mouth. I shook my head and headed towards the couch area. I finally found the Batman I have been looking for. Just in case I looked at his face. His blue shocked eyes looked at my dark brown ones.

"Yup definitely Niall" I smiled. He titled his head in confusion but nodded when I pointed towards the guys area with Liam in the same costume.

"So you basically confused me with Liam?" He began, a big pout beginning to come out of his mouth. I shook my head.

"No but I thought you were the only Batman here...." I faded away as I knew this wasn't going  anywhere. He crossed his fingers over his chest and tapped his toe. I bit my lip.

"So yes, you confused me with Liam"

"Niall I thought you were him, I was in a hurry and eel I guess I-" Just then Niall planted his lips on my red lipstick ones. I felt butterflies in my stomach as he began to hold me tightly.

"I am just playing with you" He said in my ear as he pushed back. I looked at him wide mouthed. He began to smirk. "It's cute when you panic" he winked. I began to poke him by the ribs.

"You were going to make me cry" I sighed. He hold on to me tightly now.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean too"

A smirk began in my mouth. "Who said two cant play at that game?" He started to chuckle.

"Your so adorable sometimes you know?" He gestured me his hand.

"Your so adorable yourself you know" I giggled. I grabbed hold of his hand and me and him started to walk towards the boys. I stopped automatically making Niall being hold back.

"What's wrong?" He asked in my ear.

"A whole bunch of fangirls are over there" Right when I said that his blue eyes went wide. He looked over to the direction of the boys and back at me. A wide smile formed on his face.

"I have a plan" He took of his mask and put it on me. I looked at him and squinted my eyes.

"Your going to hide me?" I asked. He nodded.

"Yes, if all the boys are here then that means I must be here too. So why hide me when they still don't know who you are yet" It took sometime until everything got processed in my head.

"Oh so instead of hiding you, you will hide me from anyone getting suspicious if that was you and well they will find out our secret...right?" He nodded and I felt proud somehow. Niall went through first and automatically girls started to scream and yelp Niall.

"Oh my god look Niall and Liam have the same costume!" One of the girls yelled. I couldn't help but giggle. They were so cute sometimes, I mean I would be like that too if that was my band up there. Niall touched his nose suddenly. I guess it was a signal to come in? I started to walk up the stairs when some girl holded me back. I turned around to jerk myself out of her grasp when someone pulled me up. I looked up to see my hero. Yes Batman, the one I have loved ever since I was a little kid. He walked me to the inside of the curtain that have been keeping them in privacy.

"Be careful they can get ruff" He smiled with a wink. I narrowed my eyes.

"I can take it" I put my fists up playfully. He began to laugh.

"I know you can" We both sat in the couch in the front of all the One Direction guys.

"It's nice to see you again Niall" Harry chirped in. Niall laughed

"Yes I have been busy with a lot of stuff" Niall winked at me. I began to blush deeply.

"So Niall I heard the news from Karen already...care to share?" Zayn asked with a big smirk playing on his mouth.

"Oh yes, dudes I finally had the courage..." He began but before he could finish everyone said finally in unison.

"So judging by your reaction it's true that Niall has been thinking about that for along time now?" I asked. Everyone nodded.

"He even wrote-" Harry began when Louis shut his mouth.

"Wrote?" I asked. I looked at Niall who stood staring at Harry.

"Niall I think it's time to perform" Zayn implied. Niall looked at everyone suddenly.

"You guys really want to?" He asked getting all happy and excited. Everyone nodded.

"Wait what exactly?" I asked. Niall looked at me and smiled.

"You'll see come on" He pulled me towards the backstage where we were. I looked at him confused. We were sitting on stage? So all those girls were here for a personal concert? How did I not know this? I sat down in the nearest chair I could find when suddenly the music came on and Zayn started singing. When they started singing a tear came down my cheek...especially when Niall began to sing and always looked back at me singing some words. I smiled widely. When they were done I ran towards Niall as soon as he finished singing.

"I love you Niall" I cried by his shoulder. He hugged me tightly.

"I don't love you...I fucking love you" He answered. He wiped away my tears and began to kiss me. I was so overwhelmed that I kissed him back passionately like there was no tomorrow.

"Happy Halloween" I heard Harry laugh as we kissed. I began to smile through my kiss and like always Niall loved that as much as I did so he picked me up and twirled me around not breaking our kiss. 

------------------ 

A/N: Okay the song they are singing in the story is in the right hand corner...and if you can't see it well it's their new song Little Things :) thank you guys so much for reading!! I truly love you guys so much for liking and actually taking your time reading my story that well here is a hug from me to you *HUG* I literally do just want to hug all of you guys...bye guys until the next update and well HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! I will be a nerd instead of a vampire sadly but hey its all cool ;) Bye!! xx