3. A New Friend

"You also have a trouble maker?" Liam said.

"Haha yea I do, thank god I thought I was the only one that had one!" I smiled.

"Me to! Finally someone who gets me!" Liam said smiling back.

"Um ok back to them, look what they did!" Alex said

"Oh yea Rose what did you do this time?" I asked

"And what did you do Niall?" Liam asked crossing his arms.

"Um..." Niall and Rose looked at each other

"I told Michael to come out side..." Niall shrugged Rose.

"I told Alex to come outside because there was a bug" she smiled to Alex.

"Then?" Liam said.

"We kinda threw some mud that we found" Niall said almost about to crack up.

"Yes" Rose started laughing.

"Ugh you guys are so immature" Alex said trying to clean herself.

"Come on lets go clean ourselves" Michael said pointing to the bathroom door.

"Yes please" Alex said. They both walked towards the master bathroom and got towels to clean themselves.

"So back to you guys" I said "Twin, Rose...why would you do that?"

"Because we'll we were talking about who is the most strict and yea we just wanted a laugh I sorry" Rose said

"I am too twin" Niall said coming to me and bending down begging for forgiveness.

"Ah it's ok, it is kinda funny" I said with a chuckle

"Yea kinda huh, please Niall don't do it again" Liam said.

"You too Rose you know how Alex is." I said

"Ok" both said.

"So can we go to the beach? Michael needs a bath anyways he is stinky" Harry said

"Haha yea let's?" I said.

"I'm in!" Niall and Rose yelled out.

"Ah I guess" Liam said

"Alright let's head over there!" I said.

"But don't you guys have to change? You guys are I PJ's" Liam said.

I looked down and saw that I was in my black shirt with my blue sweats. "Haha I forgot be right back I'll change, come on Rose" I said heading towards the room.

I changed into a flowery Hollister shirt with black waisted shorts while Rose and Alex put on some kind of Peach shirt with with a palm tree and light blue waisted shorts and of course sandles. We came outside to see the boys. When we came out they looked at us as if we were movie stars.

"Ready?" I smiled.

"Yes" Liam said "lets go?" he  offered his hand. I hold it as we went outside. Alex went with Matthew with James and Rose went with Niall and Michael.

"So back were we were, Niall is the trouble maker?" I asked

"Oh yes and I'm always there cleaning up his mess, Rose is yours huh?"

"Yea I'm always cleaning her mess, she never stops being it no matter how many times she gets in trouble" I smiled

"Thankfully your not the only one" he smiled back.

"So Liam what kind of music do you hear?"

"Any I guess not that much Rap, or Country, or Reggae, mostly classic, Pop, and yea, you?"