2. The Morning of New Friendships

I awoke the next morning tired. I looked at the clock, it was already noon.

"Oh great! Not again" I muttered. Frustrated I changed into a sleeveless gray shirt with blue jeans and black flip flops and went out the door. I stopped to Sally's Pancakes to get some breakfast. While I was ordering food I saw Niall one of Michael's friends in the back of me. He was wearing a light blue shirt so thin it was kind of see through with black shorts and white vans. He dresses so like him, I thought.

I wondered if he would recognize me. "Hey Niall!" I bursted out screaming like if we were best friends. He studied me for a second

"Oh Hi Karen" he smiled

"Hi" I cheerfully said. "So what you ordering?" I said pleased that he knew me.

"Oh um I don't know, its hard ordering one thing." he said looking down. I thought for a moment.

"If you want we can order 10 pancakes and share?" I said waiting for my answer to be a yes because I didn't really know him.

"Woah!" he widened his eyes.

 I felt my heart sink as he looked at me, I regretted what I just said so I looked down.

"Yes please if that's ok with you?" he cheered

I looked up."Yes but I'm telling you now I like mines with alot of syrup" I smiled, embarrassed.

"Good, I was going to tell you the same thing" he said happy. We ordered and sat at a table. I felt alittle weird because this was my first time eating with a boy, so I didn't really know what to say.

"So where is Michael and Matthew?"

"There at the hotel sleeping" he said rubbing his hands, I guess ready to eat.

"Oh so your the only one up?" I asked surprised.

"Yup weird huh?" he questioned, smiling at my expression. After that a lady came and brought one plate of ten pancakes. Before I could tell her that we needed another plate she left.

"So I guess we will not only be sharing pancakes but a plate too" Niall smiled, I smiled as he was trying to make things better. But it did work.

"Ah I guess" I smiled "Atleast we got two forks and a lot of syrup." I said thrilled with all the syrup.

"You know I've never meet a girl like you with a big appetite" he said

"Oh is that bad?" I asked looking down.

"No I actually love that!" he said "All of us like girls with big appetite" he said about to take a bite out of the pancakes but then said "Lady's first." letting me get some. I cut a piece up put syrup and before I took a bite.

"All of us?" I chewed my pancake.

 "Yea, oh I mean James, Liam, Matthew and even Michael" He said taking a bite. 'They weren't the only one's though' I thought as I couldn't take my mind off of him.

"Oh well I'll keep that in mind." I said smiling. We ate our first pancake but then when we got to the second one both of us got the same piece and was about to bite it. We stopped and giggled at each other and kept eating it. All of a sudden a guy came to us

"Hey um you were here yesterday right?" he asked. I looked at Niall and he just nodded. "We'll yesterday I accedently put 5 extra dollars and yea here is a large milkshake for that please don't tell my boss I'll get fired" he said giving the milkshake and put his hands together to beg. Niall put his hands on his for the guy to put his hands down 

"Don't do that it will just make it obvious" He said and smiled

"Thank you very much sur." he said, before he left Niall interupted