22. Niall's Princess

“He told you you’re what again?” James face chirped. I smiled at him

“His princess…. like I said for the seventh time” I laughed

“Wow you are really special to him if he calls you that love” He pulled himself up from his stool and went to get some more caramel in the cupboard.

“Bring me some too please?” I pleaded. He nodded and did as told. “So am I the first one to be called this?” I smiled

“Well yes I guess? I have only known the guy to years or so, he always talked about how he wanted to find his princess but could never do so” James finally found the caramel and offered me first. I carefully put some on my coffee

“Thanks, and really wow...” I was pretty fascinated right now. I never thought I would be so in love like this. It was like a movie I watched where the girl forgets everything about her married husband from a car accident, so he has to make her fall in love with him….starting from the beginning. It hit me Niall did start from the beginning, but this time instead of Skype we actually talked in person, hugged, and well took it slowly. From the corner of my eye I could see James smirking at me. “What?” I jerked his shoulder.

“Oh nothing” He whistled. I lifted my eyebrow

“Come on it has to be something” I chuckled. He grinned

“You guys are so in love muamuah” He made kissy faces. I giggled. That’s what I loved about James, he always knows how to make me laugh, even in a serious situation he has something to laugh about.

“Oh James I cannot wait to joke about you and your girlfriend” As soon as I said that he had a serious face on him. I furrowed my eyebrows

“What’s with the serious face?” I questioned as he sat back down

“Well it’s just I remembered something, it isn’t important anymore anyways.” He sighed. I thought for a moment. We were talking about boyfriend and girlfriend. I said I cannot wait till you have a girlfriend for a can play around with you too. So how did it make him think? Is he thinking about being in a relationship or something? I jumped as someone put their hands around my neck. “Speaking of the devil” James smirked.

“Hey are you guys talking about me again?” I heard Niall’s Irish accent chirp so peacefully. I turned around to be kissed by his soft lips. They tasted so much like barbeque which only made me bite his bottom lip. I could feel him smiling as I did.

“Okay guys I know you are dating and all but could you just keep it oh I don’t know kid friendly when I am in front of you guys!” James disgusted tone ran through my ears. I pecked Niall before pushing back. He pouted but finally gave in. I turned around to face James and took my tongue out at him.

“Last time I checked you’re an 18 year old” I winked at him. He gasped and got up from his stool.

“The nerve!” He jokingly said as he stomped out of the room. I started laughing when he did. I flinched again when I felt Niall wrapped his arm around my waist.

“Why are you such in a jumpy mood today?” He questioned. I locked eyes at him and smiled.

“Not jumpy just tired” I winked, I carefully removed his hands away from me and walked over to my room or should I say our room. I looked back fast to see a puzzled look on him. I giggled as I closed the door and opened the door leading to my room. I gently started taking off the shirt I had worn today and put on my PJ’s. It was hot at night so I had no choice but to put shorts on and a tank top. Something I will find comfy right? I rested my head on the soft pillow and closed my eyes. To think this morning I was in the hospital for the third time was shocking but what was I expecting? Ever since I was little I was always caught in the hospital so this wasn’t really shocking to me anymore.

“Don’t you want to cover yourself love?” I heard a familiar voice. I sat up to be found by a smirking Niall.

“Yes love” I giggled. He jumped on the bed and rested his hands over my waist sideways. He started to comfy me on my already warm body.

“Imagine how it will be for winter” He whispered. I started to giggle more as his breathe tickled my ear.

“Niall I thought you were going to eat or something” I chuckled. He started to sway his nose with mine.

“I know that you know I already ate Karen” He laughed, I blushed.

“Well I thought I was eating chicken and so I bit your lip by accident” I lied which only made me blush more. I could see Niall’s blue eyes glisten as I started at them. I felt so protected around him, so alive and free. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck. He looked so adorable at this view.

“You look adorable when you smile like that” He smiled.

“You took the words right out of my mouth” I gushed. He leaned in and kissed me softly. I felt butterfly’s in my stomach as he did so.

“Good night” he whispered as he kissed my forehead and turned off the light.

“Good night…Niall”

-----------------------------

I woke up with the smell of eggs and bacon. I smiled as I stretched out my body. I looked around for Niall but he wasn’t there at all. Where did he go? I got up of bed and rubbed my still sleepy eyes. I stepped out of the room and headed towards the kitchen

“Hello beautiful” Niall beamed.  I planted a kiss on his cheek and sat on the table

“Hello handsome what are you up to?” I croaked. I guess I was still sleepy.

“Breakfast what else?” He gently placed a plate in front of me and kissed my cheek. I blushed a little.

“Thanks” I pleased as he went back to the countertop.

“You’re welcome” He cheeked.  I took a bite out of the scrambled egg and chewed. He took out some kind of tin can and put it on a bowl. I observed him as he kneeled down and put a bowl on the floor. I looked at it confused.

“Why did you put a bowl in the floor?” I coughed out. He smiled and walked towards a purple covered box. I examined it as he handed it to me. It had holes on the top of it.

“It’s for you and for our three day anniversary” he grinned. He looked so adorable.

“Aww Niall you shouldn’t have” I said as I grabbed the box ready to shake to find out what it was. It was awfully big for it to be something I would expect.

“Don’t shake it just open it” He smiled. I did as told and unwrapped the present and gasped.

“Niall you really shouldn’t have!” I squealed

-----------------------

A/N: I am sorry I havent updated this story but I really have been busy with other stuff :) Hope you enjoy! Update soon! And I just love all of you guys who have been reading my story! I just cannot thank you guys enough! Bye xx