Chapter 11

Walking back inside Leblanc, I was met by Sojiro's usual scowl. "A little late are we? Remember, cause any trouble an you're out of here." he lectured. "Actually..." I responded hesitantly. Sojiro arched an eyebrow at me, making me cough nervously before finishing my sentence. "I've actually made a few friends." Sojiro blinked twice at me. I guess he wasn't expecting me to actually make a friend here due to my situation. Afterwards, he shook his head then placed the cigarette down in the ashtray. "Oh a friend, I'm actually quite surprise, as long as they don't get you involve into anything that'll ruin your chance of freedom, got that?" he said strictly. I nodded in response. "Okay, well at least your here, after a while I'm going to lock up make sure you switch the sign before you head to bed." He said as I walked towards the stairs and up the attic with a "Yes sir" as a response.

The attic was still a mess, I haven't been able to clean it ever since I move up here. With lots of junk piled up in every corner of the room, the only clean parts are the bed and the shelf where I kept my stuff in the box. As soon as I sat down on the bed, I immediately received a text from Ryuji.

Group Chat: Akira, Ryuji, (Y/n)

-------------------------

Ryuji: Hey, so I talked to one more person in the volleyball team.

"Really? Who?"

Ryuji: His name is Yuuki Mashima, he's the guy who got deck in the face by Kamoshida.

"Ah, I see, how did it go?"

Ryuji: Well as you can already tell how it started off, tried to avoid the topic as much as possible, but I manage to get some info out of him before Kamoshida interfered.

"So you got caught?"

Ryuji: Yeah, and now he has more aggression in him than usual. Despite the smile on the face, he told Mashima that everyone in the volleyball team is doing their best to get on top, while he and (y/n) skips practice. In result, bringing shame to the school's reputation.

"Geez. He holds nothing back now does he?"

Ryuji: Yeah, I think it's best to stay with (Y/N) tomorrow. Who knows what Kamoshida will do if she walks there on her own.

(Y/N): Aw, you're worried about me? How sweet.

"You were reading the entire time?"

(Y/N): Well I can't really ignore this chat when it's the very reason why my phone is constantly vibrating every 3 seconds. But that's besides the point, you said you have more information, Ryuji?

Ryuji: Yeah, I found out that everyone knew about the abuse Kamoshida was giving them, and apparently they're just letting him do what he wants!

"So what you told me was true (Y/N)."

(Y/n): yeah. Kamoshida is the pillar for the school's reputation, if anyone says otherwise then it'll just go through one ear and out the other.

Ryuji: Damn it, this is such bullshit! He's basically using everyone to get what he wants! He doesn't care about anyone but himself!