Chapter 1

As the sun shine down the city of Tokyo, the citizens goes on through their daily life, not showing a hint of slowing down.  Down below the surface, inside a running train, within the crowded passengers lies a sleeping young man.  His frizzy raven hair pressed against the wall of the train as he sleeps soundly throughout the ride.

        A while later, slowly, but surely, the young man open his eyes showing the dark grey tint in them.  Still a bit drowsy, the intercom turned on.  “Attention passengers, we’ll be arriving shortly at Shibuya station, again we’ll be arriving shortly at Shibuya station.  Thank you” 

        The boy groans tiredly before taking off his glasses and rubbing his eyes.  While doing so, the voices from his dark events, rings in his head.

        “Damn Brat, I’ll sue!”

        “Such a pathetic excuse of a son.”

        “Don’t come back, you hear me!?  Don’t you ever show your face here again!”

       Silently, the boy place his glasses back on his face then sighed.  It was going to get harder from here and he knows this too.  As the train finally reaches Shibuya, the frizzy haired male exits the subway and walks along the crowd through the streets.  With his attention on his phone, he stops waling to remove that attention and take a look at his surroundings of a large city.  A beep was heard from his phone and the male looked back down on his phone.  To his surprise, an app unfamiliar to him had appear on his home screen.  “How’d this get here?” the teen mumbled.  The boy attempted many times, but he couldn’t get the eye shaped app to open.  His next option was the delete the app from his phone.

It was before he knew that time itself would stop completely.

In his vision, all the colors were gone,  The people around him has completely froze, not moving an inch at all.  Silence filled the air and a wave of fear and confusion struck the frizzy hair boy.  It was until a blue flame appeared in front of him, showing a demonic figure within it.  Flashing the boy a demonic glare and grin, the flame disappeared from his sight and restoring time to its original self.  The same crowd of busy bees.  Moving on, as if nothing has happened at all.

        “What was….that?” The boy mumbled aain.  Trying to come back to reality, the boy deleted the app from his phone and continued onwards through the streets.

------------------------------------------------------------------

        While walking halfway to his next transportation, he would jump suddenly when he felt someone hold onto his arm.  Looking down, the boy saw a person wearing a (F/C) hoodie over their head.  The boy opened his mouth to protest, but the figure stopped him before he could say anything.  “Shh, just play along.  Don’t speak” The boy way confused about what he just got involved in, until he looked around the area and spotted the problem.  There, walking fairly close behind them was a man.  A man that looks like he’s in his late thirties, a loose white t-shirt, saggy jeans, and a black trucker hat.  Though they were hidden, the boy would see the man’s gaze targeting the person holding onto him.  The one holding onto his arm, pinched him hard earning a painful cry coming from him.  “Idiot, don’t stare, he’ll know that he’s been noticed.” They whispered through gritted teeth.  Confusingly, the boy rubbed his arm.  “S-Sorry.” “Just keep walking, we’ll lose him on the way.” Speed walking, the figure pulls on the boy’s arm, dragging him through the crowd.

                It took a while, but the two finally managed to lose the man in the crowd.  As they res near a bench next to the streets, the hooded figure huffs out an annoyed breath before pulling out their phone.  Meanwhile the frizzy haired teen stares fully at his troublemaking companion.  The hooded figure was a girl.  Wearing a black striped skirt that showed her (s/c) legs, grey loose socks and (f/c) shoes.  After she was done with whatever the girl was doing on her phone, she looked over at the boy.  “H-Hey so um...thanks for playing along, if I stayed alone for any longer, then I would’ve been done for.” said the girl as she turned her head slightly away from the him.  The boy tilted his head in confusion.  “Why was that guy following you?” The boy asked.  The girl rubbed the back of her head then sighed.  “Don’t worry about it, he’s not important.  At any case, thanks again.  Later.” Before the boy could say anymore about the situation, the girl ran off leaving the confused boy behind.  ‘What was that all about?’ he questioned to himself.  Setting it off aside for now, the boy got up from the bench then continued walking towards his next transportation.