Chapter 5

You have returned to the real world, welcome back.

      Huffing out heavy breaths, Akira and Ryuji catches their breath in the middle of the busy sidewalk. Ryuji looked around and sighed. "Hey...we're finally back." Ryuji exclaimed. "Yeah.....looks like it." Akira replied as he looked around as well. But still though what the hell was that all about!? What was with Kamoshida and that freaky castle!?" Ryuji shouted. "Hey! What's with the yelling over here!?" Shouted a stern voice. Walking towards the two teens was two police officers with a not very pleasant look on their faces. "Skipping classes aren't we?" asked one police officer. "No! Of course not! We were heading to school when we were held up in some weird castle." Ryuji shouted. "Freaking idiot." Akira mumbled. "The hell are you on? You better not be on drugs." The other officer sighed. "What do you- Why would you think that!?" Ryuji shouted. 'Gee, if you came to me telling me about a castle that does not exist, I would've assume you'd be high too.' Akira commented in his head. "Those uniforms are form Shujin Academy, it'll be trouble if we contacted them about you two. Hey you!" Said the officer as he looked at Akira. "Me?" Akira questioned. "Yes you! You're his friend right? Take him to school with you, we'll let you off with a warning." The officer said. "Look, I'm telling you, it's-Mmrph!" Before Ryuji could spout any more, Akira quickly cover his mouth and gave the two officers a calm smile.  "I understand officer. I'll take my troublesome friend to school." he said as he pulled Ryuji away from the officers while still holding him by the mouth.

  The blond gave out a muffle protest and tried to release himself from Akira grip, but that made the frizzy haired teen grip tighter and continue to wear the calm smile. "Come on now.....don't want to be late to class, do we?" Akira asked nonchalantly as he pulled him further and further away from the two officers.

                Once the two finally made it to school, they would not find the weird castle, but just the regular school district. "Is this for real?" Ryuji asked. "It looks normal. No palace...." Akira replied. Ryuji looked back at the same exit they came from before then sighed as he looked back.  "We didn't go the wrong way, the same route as always.  Geez.....What is going on?" Ryuji questioned in an tired, confused tone.  "I should be asking you the same question." Both Akira and Ryuji saw with wide eyes, the counselor walking our from the school entrance.  "Oh shit.  We're in for it now." Ryuji mumbled.  "I received a call from the police.  Up to no good again I see." The counselor added with a smug unamused look on his face.  "Those damn cops snitched after all." Ryuji growled before looking at Akira, who was still wearing his calm smile but with a bit of agitation hidden behind it.  "Ah....I see....How unfortunate of me...." he mumbled in a low tone.  "H-Hey, H-hey, You have the scary smile on your face right now dude." Ryuji stuttered nervously.

            The counselor then looked at Akira, eyeing him suspiciously as he continued to speak.  "I'm surprised you're not by yourself this time.  Just where were you this entire time?" he asked.  Ryuji looked at Akira and Akira looked back.  Akira shook his head, fully knowing that this man was not going to believe whatever came from the blond's mouth.  Ryuji however, said it anyway.  "A.....uh.....a c-castle?" Akira face palmed and shook his head.  "Not going to give me an honest answer huh?  I see." The counselor replied with a frown.  

"What's this about a castle?"

      That voice was all too familiar to Ryuji and Akira, as a man with the same curly black hair, and masculine face.  The only difference between this one and the one Ryuji and Akira saw before, was the eye colors from them.  While the Kamoshida from before had rather intimidating golden eyes, this one on the other hand, had his normal black eyes.  Oh, and this Kamoshida is wearing a normal blue tracksuit this time, much to Akira relief.  “Kamoshida!?” Ryuji shouted.