A/N

Hey guys! So before I start the first chapter, let me give you some information about your character.

Name: (Y/n) (L/n)

Age: 17 (Basically the same age as Akira)

Height: 5'4 (yes you're short but at least you're taller than me!) ((Edit: To the ones already over 5'4 y'all lucky!! And I'm trying to make at least an average height.  At least I think this is the average. 😥))

Arcana: *Edit June 10th 2019*
Guardian ((thinking about it more made me realized that the reader is doing whatever she can to protect those she cares about, even if it means harming herself at the process.  So I thought this one is more efficient))

Codename: You can make your own codename.

Persona -

Final edit ((art not mine))

Moveset

Rising Slash

God's Hand

Double Fang

Eiha

Kouha

-----------------------------------

Family
Mother

Father

Brother

Others

Kisana Hinamari- A friend of Y/n's mother, decided to take custody of Y/n and her brother.

Jason Hinamari- A friend of Y/n's father and Kisana's husband. Pissed about his friend's bad decisions, he decided to take custody of Y/n and her brother.

Bio

Y/n watched her mother disappeared from her and her brother's life at the age of 10. It left her to take better care of her brother since her father was wasting money on gambling and drinking. It was until then, that things got way out of hand with their father to the point they both had to run away from home. The two were found by Kisana and Jason, two former classmates of Y/n's mother and father. They agreed to raise Y/n and her brother while hiding them from their father.

((Edit: April 22nd, 2019))
Because of her constant, yet hidden fear of her abusive father finding her or her brother, the reader has a hard time making friends at school. She hardly talks to any of the students and teachers, and usually pushes them away from her by her cold stares and somewhat hatsh silent treatments, thus making her well know as the 'Ice Queen' of Shijun Academy. Despite that, she is utterly caring to others, and is willing to do everything she can to make things better, even if reckless choices has to be made.

And last but not least, the Phantom thief outfit.

*Final edit* ((design not mine))

And that's all for your character's profile, next chapter coming up next.

Also let me know if you want your own gun/weapon or if you want me to assigned one for you.

Stay cool and fresh my dudes!