Chapter 2

Blue...Black....Gold. Prisoner, Inmate, convict. These were the colors and words that has bounded my fate. It is as though the actions of my past are the causes of the events i'm in as of now. To explain the details of this topic, I'll start from the beginning.

Akira's POV

Slowly walking up, my eyes examines the attic room. Nothing has changed at all. My life hasn't gone back to the way they were, not that I was surprised by that fact. I took out phone that was lying right next to me to check the time. '11:10pm....I should go back to sleep.'

Before I could put my phone back down, I saw it again. "It's that weird app..." The last time I saw that app, I deleted that app a long time ago. The eye shaped app was really creeping me out a little, so I deleted the app once again then place it down on my bed.

My eyelids were getting heavy, slowly and slowly, sleep overcame me. I didn't realized this until now, the the warm temperature around me, has suddenly gone cold. My eyes snapped open and I find myself not in the attic, but in a dark jail cell. The regular, everyday clothes I wore were now inmate clothing, colored in black and white. It also came to my realization, that not only are my wrist bounded by shackles, but my left ankle is chain to a large metal ball. This is a dream right?

A childish giggle caught my attention making me turn to the bare of the cell. Small but intimidating footsteps made their way to the cell and in my sights, I see a girl. A tiny girl with platinum blonde hair wrapped in two buns. Her attire is a blue prison guard outfit and hat with the letters X-M-R-N and an black eye patch over her right golden eye with the letter V over it. Appearing next to her was another girl with the same colored hair braided into a long braid. Her attire and eyepatch was the same, but the letters on her hat were O-Y-O-O.

As the twe stand side by side, watching me walk over and held the bars firmly in my grasp, the two simultaneously, but slowly, turned to the figure behind them, showing a elderly man sitting at a table with wide, dilated eyes, an long nose, and a ...

As the twe stand side by side, watching me walk over and held the bars firmly in my grasp, the two simultaneously, but slowly, turned to the figure behind them, showing a elderly man sitting at a table with wide, dilated eyes, an long nose, and a grin as wide as a court Jester. The elf-like ears and the white hair, the well suited man held out his gloved hand, never removing his grin as he spoke. "You have finally arrive, Trickster, I welcome you the the velvet room."

"