Joker Part 1

As the two walked their way to school taking shorter routes through alleyways. The area around them began to shift and twisted without their notice. Akira began to feel a bit uneasy all of the sudden then began to look around, just to see nothing unusual around him. "W-What the-!?" Akra turned back around to follow the boy's surprised voice. As soon as he caught up to him, in front of him, he would see not the Academy, but a rather large intimidating castle.

 As soon as he caught up to him, in front of him, he would see not the Academy, but a rather large intimidating castle

The two boys were at a lost for words. "We didn't make any wrong turns though." The boy said as he look back at the alleyway they just came out from. Both the boy and Akira looked at the sign that said Shujin Academy. "Yep, that looks about right, buy why a castle?" The boy questioned. "Let's go check it out." he added as he walked through the front gates with Akira following after. As the two walked through, the world began to shift again, flashing what seemed to be the real Shujin Academy itself.

"What the hell?" The boy mumbled to himself as he looks around the well decorated lobby. Akira looked around as well then at the blonde. "Is this our school?" he asked. The boy turned around to him then sighed. "It should be. It said the word "Shujin" at the front. The hell is going on?" he replied. The boy pulled out his phone just to see an X over the bar icon. "No signal? Just where did we end up?" he added. "Let's just calm down okay? You're getting too worked up over this." Akira said.

The boy stomped on the floor with a nervous mixed with furious look on his face. "I'm plenty of calm!" he shouted. "No one says that while shouting." Akira added. "Well-! Hah....you're right. Sorry." The boy replied. Akira sighed at the boy before being startled at the sight of a armored figure walking towards the two. It carried a long sword and shield, startling the both of them. Seeing it closely the boy sighed. "Geez, don't scare me like that. Are you a student?" he asked walking towards it. 'Does it look human to you?' Akira questioned in his head with an arched eyebrow. The boy walked closer to the suit of armor.

"Dang,your costume's impressive, is that real? Don't just stand there, say something." he added
Suddenly another suit of armor appeared before the boy, no giving off a serious vibe. "W-Wait.....Wait hold on now." he stuttered backing away from the the two. "I don't think this is just a fantasy." Akira said baking up as well. "Yeah this is most definitely real." the boy replied. Soon enough more and more began to appear before Akira and the boy as one made a move and swung its long sword at the boy. He managed to dodge the attack, losing only a couple of stray hairs on the top of his head. "What the hell man!? Chill out!" he shouted with a glare. "I think we should run." Akira exclaimed. Instantly the boy turned to him. "Yeah, no shit! Let's get outta here!" he replied before making a high dash towards the exit.

However, the run was cut short and the boys were surrounded. "Shit what's with you all!?" shouted the boy. It happened so suddenly as Akira witness the boy getting knocked to the ground by the metal shield the moving armor was carrying. "Shit....! You.....bastards." the boy trailed off before passing out on the ground. "H-Hey! Are you alright!? Hey!" Akira exclaimed as he knelt beside the now passed out teen. Something hard hit Akira on the his head and he fell to the floor as well. His vision was slowly fading away as the last sights was someone with light blue colored slippers walking towards him and stopping right in front of him before he blacked out completely.