4 years later

┬┴┬┴┤・ω・)ノ

Hello. It's been a while.

Hey, before you point those pitchforks at me, let me explain myself first.

Now, I have loved writing since I was in middle school. Everything I see, everything I do, it brings ideas to my head. So much I want to turn that into writing, drawing, or whatever I can do to make it happen. My only problem is: just life.

I've been through a lot these last three years (since my last update was in 2020), and so far, I've written new things and found new websites to read from, such as A03.

Now, will I be posting anything from that site? Who knows? I've lost the motivation to write for others back in 2021 and just started writing for the fun of it. Even then, I have too much to do outside of writing just to find time to write. So, to keep you guys from waiting for eternity, I will be discontinuing this work and leaving Wattpad.

Again, put your pitchforks down, and let me finish.

I know I should've done that a long time ago, but I was hoping that someday, I would get back into it like I always do. I don't know if it's a part of growing up or just the depression taking the mental wheel, but I just couldn't find the passion in writing online and watching readers' reactions anymore. I do say I can blame a little on Tik Tok. The reactions on that app are annoying asf.

However, I'll take the blame as well for not trying hard enough. Writing is one of my hobbies, but I haven't written anything in months, let alone publish anything in years due to mental stress.

So I want to do us both a favor and cut ties with this project. I won't delete the account since I don't want the story to die, but I feel like yall will be okay without me. There are other writers better than me, so I can rest easy :)

But it's been nice seeing you guys read my story and react to them. Some comments were out of pocket (which I love), and some were plain thirsty, lol. There were few who gave pointers and even came to my dms to talk about the story. Then there were the ones that trashed it, but I didn't acknowledge them and just moved on.

Either way, I'm glad I could be part of something in the community, I was afraid of things going wrong when I first published this story, but when I saw this...

It made me really happy that people were actually reading it. It gave me a bit of hope about myself, but it had to come to an end eventually, and I'm going to end it with no regrets!

All of you, be good people, support others, and also...

✌️Stay cool and fresh~✌️