Chapter Six

Demi

My flannel Chanel cheetah print button down might be too fancy for the local bar, so I decided to tie it in the front. Showing my midriff. Pairing it with another pair of denim shorts and my boots. Braiding my hair into a messy fishtail.

"Country, classy, and Chanel, loves it D!"

I laughed and scanned over her similar outfit, minus the Chanel. She sported a long sleeve blue and grey Maverick shirt.

"C'Mon let's go,"

We both stumbled down my porch steps and into my convertible. Miley got irritated with my careful driving out of the dirt made driveway.

"Look, this car isn't all that, Fancy ass, stop being so careful. Where's my dare-devil gone too?"

Awkwardness filled the air as I sent her a confused and tormented look, letting it register with her. Miley's eyes began to bulge a little as to say "oops," now the elephant small-ly filled the car.

Dwelling in the uncomfortable silence, I pulled into Paul's dirt made parking lot, both us quickly jumping out like the car was filled with death gas. Country music seeping through the walls as cheerful yelling consulted the familiar building. We stepped inside the familiar bar, seeing old faces and it feeling like years ago. I smirked softly to myself as I bobbed my head to the rocking country music that had everybody in full swing. I glanced over to Miley and she was now moving her hips slightly with the beat of the song, slowly drifting away from me and onto the dance floor.Shaking my head, I chuckled while making my way to the less crowded bar. I pulled up a seat as I waited on the bartender to serve me.

"Demi? Is that you?"

A loud voice boomed from behind me and I spun around on the worn out leather of the bar stool to face him. Taylor Lautner was standing behind me with a familiar brunette I used to dislike with a passion, tucked under his armpit. I gave him a polite smile and he reached for me, letting go of Selena Gomez and pulling me in for a bear hug.

"Girl, where did you run off too?" He was examining me now. "The boys said you were back in town. Well, damn it if I just loose fifty big ones!"

His voice boomed above everyone else's and I gave an awkward smile to Selena, deciding to let bygones be bygones. She waved eagerly back at me, her eyes shinning. She never was the one to notice that someone disliked her o whatnot. I guess you can say Selena is gifted.

"I know its me! In the flesh!" I motioned my hands toward my body, letting them know that this was actually the real me.

"This causes for a celebration then, baby go round up three shots for us why don't'cha?"

"Sure babe,"

Selena began to make her way behind the bar and Taylor slapped her cross the butt once. She giggled as he looked after her hungrily. Mentally, I laughed in my head, thinking that Taylor probably is a wild beast in bed with little miss freak. They are such an odd couple, but they fit for one another. They were cute, but Nick and I was the "Golden Couple" in high school. Now I know they were wrong, if they were right we would still be together.

Sighing to my self, I shook my head at Taylor and Selena as she bought over the shot glasses. quickly spilling Tequila in each of them.

"I can't drink I have to drive home guys,"

Immediately Selena's pink pouty bottom lip jutted out more as her brown eyes became wide.

"Aw, Demi, that's no fun!" But I just shrugged my shoulders and watched Taylor's body jiggle with laughter. "More shots for me then!" He raised two shot glasses up to Selena's and tapped hers.

"Cheers!" They both roared and tilted their heads back, letting the burning liquid solidify their throats.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

WHOOOO! two uploads, one day!!! WASSUP?!!!haha more characters and WAY more twist in this story. I don't think y'all ready for 'em ;) comment please :)