Chapter Ten

Demi

Popping two advil's in and throwing back the tall glass of warm water down, I continued to lay in bed. I could barely remember anything from lastnight so I definetly don't remember getting into my bed. The last thing I remember was Miley taking my keys and walking to the dance floor. Tightly closing my eyes, I pinched the bridge of my nose. Feeling a light breeze at my feet I looked down, my body only covered in a thin T-shirt and panties. I smiled at how good of a care Miley took of me.

Carefully and slowly, I climbed out of my bed, slipping my feet into my house-shoes. I will never drink in my life again, well maybe not as much as I did lastnight. I really have to thank Miley for all her help last night. Matter of fact, I hope that she didn't let me do anything stupid. Especially talk to Nick while intoxicated because you know what they say. "A drunken man will speak sober thoughts" Or something like this.

Finally making it downstairs Miley was nowhere to be found. Maybe she went to work I thought. Making me a cup of coffee I went to find my phone, not having a clue as to where I left it. Realizing I must have left it at Paul's my head began to pound again.

Oh, God, what did I do lastnight?

Sitting at the bottom of the stairs and shutting my eyes tightly, I took a deep breath and tried remembering what happened lastnight. Running my hand through my bundle of tangled hair, I sighed heavily. Digging my head into the crease of my arm I took another deep breath through my nose.

This smell.

Why is it so strong on me?

Oh my God.

"Nick."

__________________

Miley sat down in the chair across from me. Through my thick chanel sunglasses I could still see her apprehensive smile, quivering on her pouty lips. Her unknown nervousness had me feeling entirely too unsettled with my spotted memory of lastnight.

Was it that bad?

God, I hope I didn't sleep with him.

"What's wrong?" Miley asked, straight forward.

"What in the hell happened lastnight?" I answered.

Miley laughed while relaxing in her chair. It's cute how she thinks it's a game right now while there is still a 100% chance that I slept with Nick last night.

"I'm serious Miley!" I panicked.Miley covered her mouth and tried calming down. "You took me home right?"

"Damn, Demi I know you weren't that drunk," She was seriously serious right now. Which, by the way, bothered the hell out of me.

How are you going to go clubbing with me, let me get drunk, and not even look after me? Miley is still such a great friend after all these years. Do you read the sarcasm?!

"Miley!" I squealed, pretty confident that my face is turning red.

"Calm your tits, the sheriff took you home."

Miley flipped her hair and took a sip of her coffee, still as calm as ever. "I mean, you didn't fuck the sheriff right?" Her eyebrow arched before she continued. "Well, at least yet,"

"Miley!" I gasped. "Are you serious?"

It's completely embarrassing having a bestfriend who's as blunt as she use to be. With time and growing up I'd thought Miley would have matured out of that, but we can all see she hasn't.

"So you don't want to bone Nick?" She challenged.

I shook my head and she rolled her eyes.

"Bullshit. Demi, Nick has grown up since you left, I mean he has really grown up! Just look at him," Miley blue spears were drifting off behind me.

Turning to see if she was really fooling me there stood Nick Jonas. His brown t-shirt un-tucked from his khaki slacks. His body looked as though it's ready to burst through his shirt he's so muscular than what I'm used to. Those brown eyes looking our way and immediately walking over to us.

He caught me staring! I'm not ready for this. I'm not prepared to see him, I think we might've had sex lastnight! Like, what am I to say to him? First of all, I'm not even sure if we really did have sex. My god my heart is beating fast. What is he doing here anyway? He hates Ruth!

_______________________________________ 

commmmmmmeeeeennnnnttttt ;D