10 Things About You

Shadow always had everything under control. Ever since he discovered his past, he decided to always have control in every aspect of his life.

That was until Amy Rose appeared.

He disliked her and a lot. Her happy go lucky attitude, her idealistic ideologies, and the way she always saw something good in everyone. Even in him.

Shadow hated that. He didn't need anyone to tell him he was good but unconsciously he found himself waiting for her approval.

He hated that everything in his life was going the way he wanted ... but her.

"Hey Shads, I am leaving already."

Rouge walked down the stairs, looking more sexy than usual. She was wearing a short black skirt that showed her toned legs and a matching tank top that accentuated her flat stomach. Rouge was about to tease the guy for staring but the thought went away the moment his eyes diverted back to the TV.

Of course, he already had a pink hedgehog on his mind just like she had a red echidna on hers.

But that didn't mean she couldn't tease him in other ways.

"You will have the place for yourself. Omega is getting reparations at G.U.N. I won't be coming back home so feel free to bring someone to ... spend the night with."

"Didn't you say that you were leaving already?" Shadow said sarcastically, his eyes still glued to the TV.

"You know, if you were nicer maybe you could have gotten yourself a Valentine."

Shadow turned his head around as he looked up and down at Rouge; it was judging look that could make anyone feel less. "So I can make myself look like a clown? No, thank you."

Rouge wasn't affected much by this. She was used to Shadow's horrible personality and attitude, but that still doesn't mean she wasn't going to fight back.

"Well, maybe you should start looking for a costume and makeup..." Rouge walked towards the door, ready to leave. "Because as far as I know, Amy has a thing for clowns." 

SLAM!

Goddamit, Rouge. Shadow wished for her to get married to the red one already so she can leave the shared apartment.

Shadow thought he was good at hiding how much he hates the pink one but it seemed Rouge caught into that.

But once again, he would make it pretty obvious sometimes.

.

"Shadow stop pulling my hair!"

"Shadow stop eating my food!"

"Shadow give me back my pen!"

"Shadow stop with the pranks!

Shadow! Shadow! Shadow!

.

"Come on Shadow, give me my notebook back!" Amy jumped constantly as she tried to grasp her favorite black notebook. Shadow was holding with his right hand, he was enjoying too much watching Amy trying to get it.

"I don't think so, this is my favorite new notebook."

Amy stopped jumping and she looked directly at Shadow's eyes. "Do you like my notebook?"

It caught Shadow off guard, and seeing that he wasn't responding, Amy added;

"Alright then, you can keep it."

.

That memory always hit him back at random moments, and he was embarrassed to admit that he still had that black notebook. It was brand new and nothing was written on it, which made Shadow wonder why Amy always held it as if her life depended on it.