Star-Crossed (Request)

A/N: Posted this here because this has a lot of ShadAmy

       A/N: Posted this here because this has a lot of ShadAmy. Enjoy!

.

.

.  

      It was very unusual for the Resistance to have gatherings such as a 'party'. However, this was the last time they were probably going to see each other. Eggman was defeated, Sonic the Hedgehog had embarked on a new adventure and the Restauration had just begun.

It was the first time Silver had ever been invited to a party less been to one. He was really excited to greet and give thanks to everyone on the resistance. As he entered the ballroom he saw old and new faces. Everyone greeted him and he awkwardly smiled. He really wasn't used to be called a 'hero' nor being compared to the legends he would hear as a kid, like Sonic or Shadow the Hedgehog. He was extremely honored and happy to be able to call them 'friends'. Or at least Sonic.

She walked some more until he noticed Amy Rose standing next to Knuckles as he grabbed Rouge by her waist. He went in closer to make his presence noticeable. The trio looked at him and smiled.

"Hey Silver, glad you decided to come," Amy said as she smiled to him. Silver had to admit that Amy was looking more pleasant to his eyes than usual. He had to admit that he was also way more clumsy around her than usual. It was weird for him and he was still trying to figure out the reason why. So far, he had come to the theory that he indeed might have a small, tiny, crush on-

"Oh, Amy, have you seen Shadow?", Knuckles asked the pink hedgehog as he noticed that the white one wasn't responding to Amy's comment.

"Oh, you know he ain't one for parties. He is probably out there maintaining his motorcycle or something."

Amy took a sip of her soda, she wasn't angry at the black blur. At the end of the end, she was used to this kind of situation and she didn't want Shadow to feel uncomfortable either.

"Seems like good old Shadow to me." Silver responded and then everyone let out a small laugh.

"ITS TIME FOR A GAME!"

"A game?", Rouge said questioning the red fox who stood in the middle.

"Yes, basically we pick two people and they have to say a number between one and three. If they both say the same number at the same time they have to kiss!"

Nobody wanted to admit it but they all were lowkey excited about the outcome of the game. Possibly some ships could come out of tonight.

"What's the name of this game?" Rouge said as she sat down on the chair next to Knuckles who followed her.

"I don't remember, I was too drunk the first time I played it."

Silver then felt a pair of hands move him to the chair next to Knuckles. Amy was standing right behind him, still not wanting to participate in the '123 Game' as she mentally called it. She was just a viewer, happy to see that maybe Silver would be the one to find some type of love tonight.