Who You Are (Request)

.

.

.

There was nothing but darkness for her. It had always been the same, always hiding, on the low, pretending she didn't exist. She wasn't supposed to anyway.  She was terrified at first at the thought to have to communicate with them...the humans. The five years she has being conscious, she had discovered how horrible of a race they are. They destroy, kill each other, colonize and enslaved. The more she thought about it, the more she wonders what was going through her head and Sonic's when they said they really wanted to visit the Earth.

"Amy, I am here!"

Amy stood up from her 'bed', it wasn't actually one. It was just a mattress that she had found in the trash. She had built up her own home. Made out of wood and nails, very simple and small. Through the years she had begun to collect things from the trash and shelters. She made sure to wash them well in the river that was next to her house. Of course, she didn't do it alone. Someone helped her in her journey.

"Shadow, I have told you before...I don't need food to survive."

"You know I don't mind, I get paid a lot and honestly I don't know what to do with the money,"Shadow said as he placed the grocery bags on the floor. He walked closer to her as he gave her a smile.
   Shadow was probably the only living thing on this planet that Amy had communication with. It wasn't like she began the conversation either, Shadow was too pure and helped anyone he could. If it was for him, he would invite every homeless person to live in his home.

"Thank you."

"You know you can come live with me whenever you want ... I sometimes worry about you being alone in the woods you know," Shadow sat down on the pink sofa, inviting Amy to do so as well. "I can take care of myself ... and please stop giving me things. I don't really have much space and I already make enough money for myself."

"Yeah, I noticed. Every flower shop in town is closing because of you. Everyone now wants 'Amy Rose's flowers', you could start your own brand." The four years Shadow had known Amy, she had never told him about her past. It's not like it matters to him, but curiosity was always on his side. Amy wasn't only good at gardening flowers, but she knew about all of them. Where they grow, the exact temperature they need and just by looking at the seed, she could tell what flower it was. She was beyond smart, which sadden Shadow as well. The first time he met her, he found her 'stealing' his mattress that he had left in the trash outside his apartment.

.
.
.

"Hey, do you need help with that?"
   It was around three in the morning, it was snowing outside and Shadow heard his metal trash cans falling down. That's when he noticed a pink hedgehog. In all of his 17 years leaving on this planet and exploring it, he had never seen a pink hedgehog.
   The pink one seems not to care about his presence and continued to drag the mattress through the snow.