Chapter 7

Jay's POV 

"What was that?!" I said laughing at her.

"What?" Sunny asked , looking around. Her hair was short, about down to her chin. She was tall with brown brown hair and blue eyes. Her sister was about the same, brown hair to her shoulders in place of the chin.  Her eyes were brown.

"Why did you fist bump him like that?" 

"It was a turkey." She said putting hands together, to show us. Zane gave us all a good look to see if he should pretend to understand, but we all just shook our heads. None of us understood her reference.

I heard a bell ring. "What was that bell for?" Kai asked, looking at the people going by us.

"First elective." Katie said walking towards the office.

"See you later guys!" Sunny called, running after her sister, who had joined her blonde friend.

"Apprentices?" Lloyd asked hopefully.

"I hope so..." I answered.

A/N: Now wasn't that interesting? pretty cool? Good. I owe it all to NinjaGomp. She is the one who wrote this chapter and the last one! So it is deticated to her. All the chapters that are deticated to either NinjaGomp or Athenagal88. So now its time for the ONE SHOT!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lloyd: Shorty, shorty, shorty, shorty, shorty!!

Reagan: *laughing*

Kelsey: I'M NOT SHORT!!

Lloyd: Yeah you are!

Jay: *runs and hides behind a school trash can*

Lloyd: Cole's cake again?

Jay: *nods quickly*