Chapter 11

Lol, I'ma gonna update ALOT tonight. Hope y'all enjoy.

Sunny's POV

As I waited in the lunch line, I saw Katie come down the stairs into the cafeteria. I saw her look at me, so I quickly motioned her over into the line. 

"You'll never guess who's in my I/E class!" I said, pulling on her shirt.

"Who?" She asked, not nearly as excited as I was.

"Zane and Kai!" I said half yelling, half laughing. Katie frowned.

"Oh yeah, well I've got Jay in my I/E!" she said trying to one-up me.

"Great... Who do you think we have in third and fourth block?" I asked her.

"I hope Zane is in at least one of them!" She said, looking around, probably for him.

"And Jay!" I added.

We went through the lunch line, talking about who we wanted in our third and fourth block, and why. When we finally got through the line, I was happy to see that Zane and Jay were both sitting at my table. (We sit with our third block class) I practically ran over to the table laving Katie behind.

"Well, well well, look what the cat dragged in!? I said sitting down.

"Hello, Sunny." Zane said tipping his head.

"Hey!" Jay said, putting his fist and hand together making my now famous Turkey. I did it back to him.

I had a feeling I was going to get along with Jay just fine.

Lol, Ninjagomp, and her chapters. They are short, but discriptive. Hope you guys liked it!