Chapter 3

Kai's POV

The smoke had just begun to clear. Lloyd had just smashed the bottle to the ground, we all had our hoods on thankfully. I squinted through the smoke. I could definatly tell that "tea" or whatever, worked. "Man, it's like the grundel all over again!!" I heard Cole mutter in his 13 year old voice.

"Don't remind me!" I muttered with my 13 year old voice in return of his comment. I had no clue where Sensei was. All I know is that he was at the door when Lloyd had smashed it. The room finally cleared of the smoke. The "tea" definatly worked. Everybody stood in silence, knowing that is one of us spoke, somebody would make some kind of joke about it. Or if somebody took off their hood, still, somebody would start freaking out like what happened with the grundel. But somebody had to say something about our clothes. Sensei said something about white or blue shirts and khaki and blue shorts... It wasn't the first time I had to break the awkward moment of silence.

"I uhh... guess we should get those clothes Sensei was talking about..." I said trying to sound as normal as possible. It sooo failed. Jay laughed silently. "I don't see you doing anything better to do!" I glared darkly at him. Jay quit laughing. Cole snickered at Jay and I.

"We understand mini hot-head! We have to get to get those clothes for tomorrow." Cole said still snickering. Lloyd still never said a word. I looked around the room. My hood was still on, so I saw glimps of red. Well, MORE, because my hood was big on me. Like HUGE. Anyway, everything in the room was big. Including our weapons.

"So what now Kai?" Lloyd asked me finally. Back to his old self. Good, little, Lloyd. I turned to look at him through my ridculously large hood.

"Well first, we get the clothes Sensei told us about." I said looking at the others with their large hoods. "Then, we have to get the supplies for that "school" he told us we were going to. After that, then we get ready for tomorrow." I finished. The others nodded and left the room. Hopefully we all have the same classes tomorrow.

A/N: Was that good? Yes, No? Comment me please! The next chapter is made by Athenagal! She made Zane's POV and hers!! So those two chapters will be deticated to her when she finishes up with my notebook, and when she finishes with those two chapters!! They are turning out amazing and I hope you liked this and the others chapters yet to come!!