Chapter 17

We kinda messed up on this chapter, so as of now, Cole has Social Studies for third block instead of him having it for first block. We fliped first and third block around. And Zane now has class with me first block, which is creepy cause he sits next to me.

Sunny's POV

 We went into third block after lunch, and we had assigned seats.

"Great." I said sarcastically.

"I hate assigned seats." Cole said behind me, making me jump. I looked up on the board to see where I sat. I was in the back of the room with Katie, Jay, and Cole. I walked past the others in the room, then quietly took my seat. Just as the bell rang, Katie and Jay walked in, looked at the board and took a seat. As Mr. Lagona began to talk, I leaned over to Jay.

"You're late." I half talked, half whispered.

"I know that." he whispered back.

"Where were you?" Mr. Lagona glanced at us, and we were silent, then he went back to explaining what were doing that day.

"I'll tell you later." Jay said as we turned our attention back to the teacher.

He explained about how we were going to make a family in our table groups, and pretended to go onto the Oregon Trail.

We he finished explaining, I looked back at my group."Okay, so Cole and Katie are going to be the two children, and Jay and I will be the two adults. Is that okay with you?" I asked, Katie and Cole nodded, and began to color and cut out the pages Mr. Lagona passed out.

"I don't want to be married to you!" Jay said, punching my arm.

I spent the rest of the class talking with Jay and Cole about what is better, cake or pie.

Cake won by four votes.

Lol, hope y'all enjoyed!!