Chapter 15

Wow!! Thanks so much for reading this so far guys! You guys are the best~!!

Katie's POV

Even from halfway across the room, I could hear Reagan and my sister talking to Cole and Jay. Upon hearing the revelation, I smiled. This was totally. Fracking. Amazing. I wasn't surprised; it was more than a bit obvious by the way they acted that they weren't of this dimension. So, the only options were, ninja, or body-snatching Cybermen, and I was going ot prove the existance of one of my favorite fandoms one way or another, so I didn't care.

I got up and went over to where Reagan and the others were. "So," I said, making all of them jump. "Whatcha doing in a place as terrible as our world, ninjas of mysteriousness?" Cole jumped upon hearing my voice.

"Y-you heard that?" he stuttered, and I nodded smiling devilishly.

"Of course I did, sweetie," I replied. "I think the people in Switzerland did. But, I knew just by looking at you; I had you figured out before you even said a word." Now, that wasn't entirely true- it had just been an idle fancy, but, why not make myself sound smart. After all, these were the ninja, who saved their universe on almost a daily basis.

"Wow," Cole whistled, and Jay elbowed him muttering: "Told you she was smart."

Reaganwaved her arms spastically . "Uh, I think we need to refocus." she said. "They're ninja. Suppose-to-be-fictional ninja, who are real and IN OUR WORLD!!" 

"Mhm, and they still haven't been able to answer my question- Why are they here?"  I turned to Jay, my expression stern and my arms crossed. "Jay, my lightning-lipped amigo, you can tell us what you're doing here." Jay jutted a lip out defiantly.

"And what makes you think that?" he asked.

Reagan made a tching noise in the back of her throat. "Because you can't keep a secret. Duh."

"That's offensive!" Jay whinned.

"No," Cole amended. "That's true."

Jay pouted. "Fine, maybe I will tell them."

"Okay," Cole shrugged. "We already saud two of them may be part of it- Zane said he felt something, amd you actually called one."

"You're right," Jay nodded. "But, it wouldn't feel right if the other guys weren't here to explain it too- especially Zane, since he said it first." he turned to Reagan, Sunny, and I. "Do you guys get picked up with the car riders?" We all shook our heads. "Oh..."

"We go to the after care at the youth center." I supplied.

"Okay, do we need to sign up?" Jay asked, and Reagan nodded.

"You can sign up at the begining of the month." she said. "Your parents- or Sensei Wu in this case, I guess, pay to hold a spot." Now, Jay nodded.

"I think Sensei can manage that." he said. "We'll need to be with you all as much as possible." 

"Why?" Sunny asked. Jay and Cole shared a look, and grinned.

"You'll see!" they sang in tandem. "We'll tell you during P.E.!" Cole added just as the bell to end homeroomwent off, and we all headed to first elective.

I couldn't help but eye Lloyd and cole as we sat in chorus. I was a ball of emotions- starstruck, confused, disbelieving, but most of all, curious. What plans did the ninja have for us? Cole said that they knew for sure that two of us were involved, so which two? "So many questions..." I mumbled as I did my warm-up. Caroline, one of my other friends, whom I sat next to in chorus, gave me an odd look.