Chapter 14

Reagan's POV

The next morning I dreaded coming to school. It was close to about 50 degrees and worst of all, it was raining. I always hated the rain and especially if it's 50 degrees out and you're wearing shorts.

I walked into homeroom and started unpacking when Cole and a boy with auburn hair who was walking behind him, came in. So here I am, in homeroom, Sunny one seat in front of me freaking out that the two kids walked into our homeroom. The teacher had put Cole next to me and the other kid next to Sunny.

I had just finished unpacking, so I decided to hum the theme song of my favorite TV show, Ninjago. Cole must've heard me because he randomly came out and commented: "That's our- I mean, I've heard that before!" At that the boy with the auburn hair glanced up in alarm.

"Did you just say our?" Sunny asked, looking at Cole.

Cole's eyes grew wide. "N-no! I said I've heard that somewhere before!" He stammered.

"Yeah, it's the Ninjago theme song. Heard of it?" I piped. I hated when people left me out on things.

Cole and the other boy looked at each other in alarm. Sunny glanced me and then at the kid next to her and pointed her at him and rolled her eyes. "Anyway, Jay, this is Reagan." she said introducing me to her friend. 

I nodded and put my hand into a fist and he gave me a high five. "AHHH!! THE TURKEY!!" I squealed and calmed myself down. I coughed and point my thumb at Sunny. "This is Sunny." I said then pointed my thumb at Cole. "And this is Cole." Cole nodded. Then I remembered the paper from yesterday in Chorus, and grabbed my binder to get it out.

"What are you looking for?" Cole asked me. I ignored him and handed it to Sunny.

She looked at me wide eyed. "You sure?" 

I nodded. "Yeah, I'm going to show it to Cole." She nodded back and handed it to me, then I handed it to Cole.

"This is what your looking for? A piece of pa-" He stopped in the middle of his sentence and handed it to Jay without a word.

"How did you...." Jay started.

"Let's just say, a friend and I put the pieces together." I said glancing at Sunny with amusement and pride in my eyes. I guess Katie and I were right after all!!

Lol, I messed up alot on this one too. Hope you guys enjoyed!!