Chapter 23

Omnicent POV

"Faster!" Lord Garmadon hissed. "Faster, you incompotent fools!" 

"Patience, Lord Garmadon." Skales rasped in the Serpetine's snaky tone. "The Underworld Gatesss are ancient, and take many tessstsss and incantationsss bind them. They will not be opened for quite sssome time."

Garmadon banged his fists down roughly, making his generals jump. "We don't have time!" he roared. "We must put our plans into action before those ninjas return!"

"And we shall, my dark Lord," Samukai, the Skeleton's general assured Garmadon. "We just need a little longer. With my forces working from the inside , and the Serpetine's on the outside, we will be unstopable!" All the generals and Garmadon let out booming villianous laughs.

"Splendid! Splendid!" This new deadline (however indefinate) seemed to please Garmadon. "Soon, we will rule Ninjago! I don't know where those pesky little ninja are," he added, spitting out the word "ninja" like he was speaking of a disease or insulting someone's mother. "But, where ever they are, I say- good riddance, and may they never return!" Agreeance was echoed throughout the room, all the generals genuinely agreeing for once.

Garmadon closed his eyes, invisioning himself on a guilded obsidian throne, ruling Ninjago, and his subject surrounding him, bowing down loyally. Yes, that looks wonderful... Victory was so close, he could almost reach out and grab it.

This time, he assured himself. This time, I will succeed. Then Lloyd will see... he'll see how powerful I truely am! He'll come back by my side, and we'll crush the ninjas and rule Ninjago- together!

                                                                          .:FIN:.

                                                                Ninjas At New Bridge,

                                                                         Book One-

                                                            Of Smoke, Thunder, & Snow 

To be continued... (Stay tuned for a message from the authors!!!)