Chapter 12

Lol this is so much fun... Athena said she would kill me if I didn't type up all 27 chapters in two weeks.... hope y'all enjoy Chapter 12~!!

Jay's POV

"This is the right person. I'm sure of it!" I said to Kai as we rode in Sensei Wu's van.

"I think that they are all clueless!" Kai said, looked at Cole, who was eating who-knows-what out of his black bookbag.

"On the contrary!" Zane said turning to Kai. "Kait has proven herself very smart, Sunny has proven herself viloent, and full of life, and Cole's new friend has proven very interesting and ready to an apprentice!" Zane continued to talk about how each of us must find someone we can get along with and that Katie was his, so everyone has to back off of her.

"Fine," I said. "I'm going with Sunny! She's col, and can probably help me invent some cool stuff!" I put my fist and hand together making her 'hand turkey' . "Called her."

The rest of the ride was kind of one big blur. I have three classes with her and when second semester came, it would become four. I had a feeling we would become good friends, and if she didn't like me, I was gong to make her.

Hand turkies down.

Lol Ninja and her chapters. Gotta love 'em!! Vote and Comment please!