Chapter NIne

Chapter 9

Atzi’s pov

(A week later)

If you ever liked it then you should have put a ring on it.

            Is it time to wake up already? My phone says 5:50. Then it is time. I am going to wake up adji up to. I need someone to talk to.

“Adji wake up. It’s time for school.” I remind adji.

“Atzi, I just need to finish the dream.” Adji tells me.

“Are you having a wet dream?” I ask him and he wakes up.

“Oh this isn’t good.” Adji says embarrassed.

“Hahaha.” I start laughing at him.

“It’s not funny. You need to stop doing that to me.” adji says and I straddle him.

“It wasn’t me. Now get up before you’re mom comes and sees what’s going on.” I remind him and get of him.

“Just go outside. I need to calm myself down.” he remind me.

            That was embarrassing. I cannot believe he had a wet dream. And it was about me. What does that mean? Is that a good sign?

“Adji could you tell me about your dream?” I finally ask him.

“Well remember my last dream was about us getting married. Well this one was about our honeymoon.” I respond to her.

“Is that a good thing?” I ask him.

“It’s more than a good thing. Atzi I love you.” He makes me cry.

“I love you too.” I say back.

“What’s wrong with you?” Lola asks me.

“Well first adji had a wet dream about me. I asked him and he said it was about our honeymoon. Then he said he loves me.” I reply and Lola shrieks.

“You said I love you back.” I nod in agreement. “That is great news. Why are you weird?” Lola asks me.

“Is he lying?” I ask Lola.

“I don’t think he is. Now you let me find out.” Lola tells me.