Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Atzi's POV

It's been two years since I've seen him. I wonder how he is. Did he miss me? 

"I'm so glad you came. Adji and his girlfriend will be here in ten minutes." Adji's mom schoks her.

"He's seeing someone. I think I need air." I run to the backyard.

He has a girlfriend. He doesn't love me. He never did. What am I doing here? I knew this was a stupid idea. I don't feel good.

"Hey I heard you were here. Why aren't you inside? It's too cold here." Adji says from behind me.

"No I'm okay right here. I think I'm going to home. I have some stuff to do." I start walking away.

"I missed you, beautiful." He surprises me.

"You have some..." everything goes black.

Adji's POV

 Is she going to be okay? What's wrong with her? Is her cancer back? I should have been there for her the past two years.

"The family of Atzi." We all got up.

"I have good news. She's awake and wants to see her mom. The bad news is that the cancer is back. We found it on time and we start chemo in two days. Oh Mr. Adji I was told to keep you away. She doesn't want to see you." I look at him confused.

"Yeah that's not going to happen. What room is she in? I'll figure it out on my own." Someone grabs me.

"What's wrong with you? It's no big deal if she doesn't want to see you. Let's go back to the hotel." Gia starts pulling me towards her.

"No I'm going to see her. You can go back to the hotel room. I'm staying here until she gets to go back home. I'll see you later." I start walking and looking in every room.

"It's over!" she yells. I give her the middle finger.

Atzi's POV

It's back. This is it, I'm going to die. I know they said they caught it early but that doesn't mean anything. Why am I doing the chemo? I'm too tired to fight this. I just want to sleep.

"You don't want to see me. What the fuck? You break up with me, get mad because I got a girlfriend and now you don't want to see me. Now I'm telling you what's going to happen. We're getting back together, we're getting married when you finish chemo. And we're adopting two kids. Now shut up and go to sleep. I'll see you when you wake up." He sits down and grabs a magazine.

"That was cute but that isn't happening. You can't just do that to the poor girl. And you can't tell me what to do." I tell him.

"She dumped me because I wanted to see you and wouldn't leave with her to the hotel. I am telling you what to do because you don't know what to do. You had your chance to control this relationship and it didn't work. Now please go back to sleep." I just stare at him.

"Why?" I simply ask him.

"You gave up on me and I didn't know what else to do. I didn't sleep for weeks. My mom made me shower, eat, go to sleep, and interact with people. In one of the parties she made me go to I met Gia. We hit it off right away but I never stopped thinking about you. I wanted to see you and kiss you but I didn't because I didn't want to upset you. I love you too much." I look at him.

"I wanted you to come after me. I shouldn't have told you it was over. I just wanted to see if you did love me. It was a test and when you didn't come after me I knew we were never going to work." I finally tell him.

"I should have ran after you." He gets up and walks to the bed.

 "You are stupid. But I still love you." He kisses me.