chapter two

Chapter two

“Alright Ms. Atzi sit next to adji, since direck is back.” Atzi sits next to me.

“Hi, I’m aAtzi nice to meet you.” She puts her hand out for me.

            Why is she talking to me? I swear I don’t want to talk to anyone. Thank god she stopped talking . What is she doing now? It’s like she has to be moving or doing something.

“Don’t be looking at my stuff. It’s called privacy.” Atzi says angrily.

            Wow she can get mad. Oh she is writing something. It looks a story. She has nice hand writing. She smells like roses and apple juice. That smell is intoxicating. I could get used to her smell. I don’t think I want to stop smelling her. But I think I’m confused on where I get apple juice. Adji stop thinking about her. Think about Brenda. She is gorgeous, but she doesn’t smell like roses or apple juice. She just smells like alcohol and cigerrete.

<Brenda: hey, babe meet me by the parking lot.>

            Leave it Brenda to make me Horney.

            Where is she?  She knows my car.

“Ha ha, Dean you are so… adji.” I run into atzi.

“sorry.” I help her up.

“That’s fine. We all do that. Well I’ll see you around.” Brenda turns me around.

“Adji, can we talk about this?” I push her away.

“There’s nothing to talk about. Now leave me alone.” I walk to my class.

What the fuck? I can’t believe she would do that? Fuck. There’s that smell again, apple juice and roses.

“Miss Atzi nice of you to join us. Please sit next to Adji.” Atzi puts her stuff down.

“Are you okay?” atzi puts her head down.

“Yeah just pay attention.” the teacher comes next Atzi.

“Atzi just go outside for a while. You need some fresh air.” Atzi jumps up.

“No, it’ll pass don’t worry.” The teacher goes back to the front.

            What’s wrong with her? I don’t think she should be here under these conditions.

“Sorry I’m late Mr. Nit.” Brenda hands Mr. Nit a slip. “Why is she in my seat?” atzi sits up straight. “You better get up.” Mr. Nit steps in front of atzi.

“Miss Brenda sit in the back. I gave atzi the chair. Now I don’t want to hear another word.” Brenda pushes atzi.

“whore.” I pick atzi up.

“Are you okay?” Atzi nods.

“Brenda out of my class.” Brenda storms out.

<Brenda: you better stay away from that whore.>

School is so boring. Why can’t these bells ring already? I just want to go home. This is not my day.

“How was school?” my mom pops her head out.

“It was great.” My voice comes out sarcastic. “Who’s stuff is this?” I point to the back pack.

“Mrs. Depp, Mr. Depp says that he will like a sandwich.” Atzi sits on the chair.

“Thank you atzi. This is my son adji.” “I sit down.

“We’ve already met. Mom I’m leaving to my room. If Brenda comes tell her I’m not here.” I run to my room.

“Adji take your food.” I run back for my food.

            What is she doing here? Oh wait that’s the lady’s daughter. It’s a good thing I left because her smell was getting to me. I love her smell. What did I just say? I don’t like that smell? Yes, I do. Fuck. What am I saying?

“Your mom wants to know if you want chicken?” Atzi knocks on my door.

“Why are you at my house?” I open the door.

“Your mom invited me. Why are you ignoring? I asked you a question first.” She puts her hands on her hips.

            Adji don’t answer. She doesn’t have to know and control yourself. You have been around girls all  your life. She is no different.

“Do you have something against me? Or are you attracted to me?” my face goes to complete shock.

“Just tell my mom I’m busy.” I slam the door.

“Are you okay?” my mom comes in.

“I’ve thinking about stuff. Like today I found out Brenda cheated on me. And now I’m thinking I might like Atzi.” My mom giggles.

“Just think about it. I’m just warning you, now. She’s special.” She leaves my room.

            Special?